Spurs aint gonna win shyt against these Cavs

yall haters better pray to allah and jesus curry is aight

4zHRvAe.gif

:damn:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
At the least this will probably stop the MJ comparisons.

Sucks though, I wanted to see a Warriors-Cavs rematch (we may still get it), but I wanted Curry at 100% to see how both teams ended up matching up. Even if he's only out three weeks or so, the Warriors aren't beating the Clippers without him and even if they did he'd have rust going into a Finals.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Damn. Feel bad for him.

The player usually knows how bad it is from what it feels like. If he was crying he probably knows it's pretty bad.

Crazy thing is, I think the Warriors still put up a good fight in the west without him. They already play team ball, they'd just gonna need some extra points out of somebody

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
hope it's not season ending and hate to see anyone out due to injury, but got to be really cautious. remember what happened to kyrie last year. rush back too soon and really fukk something up. the knee injury is not to be taken lightly. good luck to dude.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think they can hold it down without him for long enough if it's minor, obviously they play really good defense and they have good shooters on o

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
Why do yall say this over a freak injury? Curry would have got hurt on that play if they won 65 games in the regular season.

agreed

but the same thing happened to D Rose breh. they were doin too much at the end imo :yeshrug: