Green on Curry: "He was standing there crying"

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
last time they played Love got off on they ass & the Spurs got blew out...:patrice:
Saw Marcus in the play offs?

Blew by loveso often... What if they could pass like the spurs? What if they had spurs 3 point shooters?

Love would be the weak point..

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
He will be back for clippers series, can't see him sitting out so many games, not worth wasting time on rockets series for sure, they got 3-1 lead, them rockets boys quit

Warriors can win one home game at least without curry against clippers, I can see him coming back for like game 4 if shyt gets real or game 5 really. That team is so stacked.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Full tear? Had a full year and hobbled like hunchback of Notre Dame...

Fukk u almost fainted...man I thought I snapped a bone cuz the pop was so loud
Yeah full tear, I mean I limped off, that would be a better way of putting it. Had to drive my own ass home though :francis:

I really doubt it's an ACL, they would pretty much have known by now and reports would be leaking heading in that direction, but walking off the court won't mean much in terms how severe this is

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
I hope.. I know they ain't but 2 out of these are better than MM
Diaw will post around mid-range and try to drive to the hole, Duncan will post up on the box, not really go anywhere then try to draw a foul on that weird ass hook shot he does now & LA will post around mid-range as well but he'll do that turn around jumper... nothing that complex to me.. :ehh: i got faith in Love "team defense" :lolbron:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I SINCERELY hope breh is alright because even though I'm pulling for the Cavs I wanna see a 100% Curry Vs. Lebron go Super Saiyan trying to beat each other.
Exactly.

Even if you're not rooting for a guy you still want to compete against the best.

Where's Ric Flair?
To be the man, you gotta beat the man.

:manny:

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
john salley guest hosting mike and mike and saying curry can get back if they give him what he needs :mjpls: and he stops eating dead carcass. salley is a vegan and he always tries to tell others what they should eat

I watched the whole thing before we left the house.

I really don't care what any vegan says, that drastic lifestyle change is NOT conducive to all people. Steph had some broiled chicken and vegetables before the game.....don't tell me that can't provide proper energy for a 48-minute game. I get the whole "organic" argument, and we actually buy organic at the Farmers Market in Snellville.

As a singer, we are instructed to fill up on high-water content fruit before a performance for energy, which actually does work. However...AFTER that, for SOME people (like me) if you have a certain body type (6'3" 245) and then don't supplement your nutrients a certain way, a/k/a "eat some real food", there may be adverse reactions healthwise.

I'm not saying it doesn't work....I'M SAYIN that being a vegan ain't for erebody and certainly ain't the be-all-end-all.

So John Salley need to go sit his lanky bytch ass down somewhere. :camby:

Last edited:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
No way in hell.

They were going to have issues with the Clippers even with Curry at 100%, no way they beat them without him.

Clippers are choke artists

Chris Paul will score points but the Warriors depth and defense will outlast it all