Grizzlies Lose Thread

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
They let the media gas them into letting Brooks walk :yeshrug:
Yup. They also let the media and even posters on this site gas them up into thinking that. they needed "leadership" on that team when it was only two problem childs that needed to be handled. Rose and Smart might be a step up leadership wise, but it's a downgrade on the floor.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
:mjlol:I wouldn't want him. They suck because they don't have Ja, Adams, Aladama, and Clarke. They aren't struggling because they miss fukking Dillon Brooks.
His All-NBA defense is definitely missed. That was always on Memphis and the organization for giving him free reign to continue being an inefficient chucker. They helped enable him just like they did with Ja.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Ja offense >His defense
You know they can miss both right? It can be multiple correct answers to what's ailing that team.

As good as Ja is on offense, he was ass on defense and depended on dudes like Adams and Brooks to help pick up the slack. It was a reason why their defense fell off when Adams was out of the lineup. Ja coming back isn't going to solve their problems.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
His negatives far outweigh his positives. He's not missed and certainly not why they are struggling.
That's on Memphis and the organization as I've mentioned for years that they should have reigned in his greenlight shooting years ago.

There's more than one correct answer to what's wrong with that team and Dillion Brook's all NBA defense not there is part of it. His defense on that team is missed and anyone actually watching them on the floor could see that. The fact that Ja was more important to that team doesn't diminish his importance.

You don't have to be a superstar player to be a difference maker to a team.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know they can miss both right? It can be multiple correct answers to what's ailing that team.

As good as Ja is on offense, he was ass on defense and depended on dudes like Adams and Brooks to help pick up the slack. It was a reason why their defense fell off when Adams was out of the lineup. Ja coming back isn't going to solve their problems.
Of course but y’all in here sounding like Brooks without Ja would right the ship.

Thread wouldn’t be made If Ja was playing is my point. For all that they need leadership talk he is their leader & brings a confidence on court that Dillion can’t

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Of course but y’all in here sounding like Brooks without Ja would right the ship.

Thread wouldn’t be made If Ja was playing is my point. For all that they need leadership talk he is their leader & brings a confidence on court that Dillion can’t
Am I saying that though? If you read through the threads, a lot of us are contributing the Grizzles issues to more than just Ja not being there. It's a multitude of issues and why the GM IMO needs to be on the hot seat. Don't let this thread being made fool you into thinking that all of us are speaking the same thing because that's not the case.

Also Ja isn't the leader of that team because if he was he wouldn't be in the situation that he's in now. If that was the case, then they wouldn't have brought in Rose and Smart.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Am I saying that though? If you read through the threads, a lot of us are contributing the Grizzles issues to more than just Ja not being there. It's a multitude of issues and why the GM IMO needs to be on the hot seat. Don't let this thread being made fool you into thinking that all of us are speaking the same thing because that's not the case.

Also Ja isn't the leader of that team because if he was he wouldn't be in the situation that he's in now. If that was the case, then they wouldn't have brought in Rose and Smart.
You agreed @Trojan 24 which leads me to believe you believe they’d have a winning record with Dillion

Do you? If not what are we debating about lol

Is Draymond not the leader of GS? What you do off court dictates how the actual teammates feel about you?

Noted. They clearly get that boost of confidence when he is there & rally around him.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
You agreed @Trojan 24 which leads me to believe you believe they’d have a winning record with Dillion

Is Draymond not the leader of GS? What you do off court dictates how the actual teammates feel about you?

Noted. They clearly get that boost of confidence when he is there & rally around him.
I agreed with @Trojan 24 comment because the Grizzles did let the media gas them up into letting Brooks walk and throw him under the bus in the process. Brooks has always had the greenlight for years and done the thing that it did. It only became a problem when the media started paying attention to the team more after the dumbass shyt that Ja did off the court and the incident with his pops and Shannon Sharpe.

To your 2nd point, yes Draymond is the leader of GS and yes what you do off the court dictates how your actual teammates feel about you and it'd be naive to sit here and say otherwise. For all the dumb shyt that Draymond does on the court, at least he's not getting suspended or getting police called for a multitude of incidents involving him or getting sued because of it. Even Dillion Brooks wasn't even fukking up off the court like that.

You're helping to prove my point without realizing it.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agreed with @Trojan 24 comment because the Grizzles did let the media gas them up into letting Brooks walk and throw him under the bus in the process. Brooks has always had the greenlight for years and done the thing that it did. It only became a problem when the media started paying attention to the team more after the dumbass shyt that Ja did off the court and the incident with his pops and Shannon Sharpe.

To your 2nd point, yes Draymond is the leader of GS and yes what you do off the court dictates how your actual teammates feel about you and it'd be naive to sit here and say otherwise. For all the dumb shyt that Draymond does on the court, at least he's not getting suspended or getting police called for a multitude of incidents involving him or getting sued because of it.

You're helping to prove my point without realizing it.
Draymond gets suspended during the most crucial points. Playoffs & Finals???

You’re proving my point. How you feel about Ja is not how his teammates feel.

You still didn’t answer my question about Brooks. Do you think they’d have a winning record with him at this point?

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby

I'm not sure anyone can say they'd be 4-1 or some shyt with him right now, but it's obvious he had an important place on the squad and the team looks rudderless right now

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Draymond gets suspended during the most crucial points. Playoffs & Finals???

You’re proving my point. How you feel about Ja is not how his teammates feel.

You still didn’t answer my question about Brooks. Do you think they’d have a winning record with him at this point?
Being a leader is about more than what you do on the court, it's also what you do off the court. For all the good that Ja brings onto the court, he's a liability off it as well. Off the court issues matter just as much as what happens on the floor.

I never said that they'd have a winning with Brooks, so I don't know why you keep asking that question. Him being made the scapegoat doesn't mean that they'd have a winning record if he was still there.