Grizzlies Lose Thread

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
They gave up multiple FRP for Marcus Smart. Some of these teams are just dumb af and the media co-signs the bullshyt bc of the market

Isn't this a good thing? Why would they want small markets to be good or judge their moves if it's negative

Daps
Yea ok. A dumb, impressionable dude who’s in love with street culture is in a Mecca of street culture. What other NBA team had nights playing a dice game on court side?

The “Mecca” of street culture? You’ll find that bullshyt anywhere :why: You seem like you want to know what you’re trying to say but don’t

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The “Mecca” of street culture? You’ll find that bullshyt anywhere :why: You seem like you want to know what you’re trying to say but don’t

I didn’t say the Mecca. I said a Mecca. New Orleans, Detroit, Memphis, Baton Rouge, Jackson, Pine Bluff etc are extra with the street culture.

You sound like a sheltered nikka

Daps
I didn’t say the Mecca. I said a Mecca. New Orleans, Detroit, Memphis, Baton Rouge, Jackson, Pine Bluff etc are extra with the street culture.

You sound like a sheltered nikka

The Mecca
A Mecca
Mecca Jeans
He could've ended up in Boston or Orlando in the middle of some shyt. Lil homie just say your favorite hood Youtube channel and stop doing this. :russ: