cacs and jews have been heavily invested into hip hop since the beastie boys

shyt happened with rock too

10:31

Superstar
Daps
cacs and jews have been heavily invested into hip hop since the beastie boys

shyt happened with rock too

It is what it is

The sad part is, it’s going to be what it’s going to be..

I don’t see any young mougls now.. all I see is (product)... artists... producers...

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Growing up with music moguls such as Suge Knight, Sean "Diddy" Combs, J Prince, Master P, Russell Simmons, Bryan and Roland Williams, I assumed black people were the ones who controlled black music.It was not until I started visiting Thecoli that realize that it wasnt true.It frustrates me that with all these black multi millionaire's out here that we do not control a industry that we created.
I never thought that growing up, nor should've you. I always knew these record label imprints or vanity record labels that were ran by Hip-Hop Stars or moguls (i.e. Aftermath Records, Rocafella Records, Murder Inc. Records, Bad Boy Records, G-Unit Records, Grand Hustle Records, & etc.) answered to the bigger record labels (i.e. Interscope Records, Def Jam Records, Atlantic Records, Epic Records, & etc.)

Whenever music videos aired on MTV, BET, VH1, & etc. they always listed the big label after the imprint label.

@THE RETIRED SKJ

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
They were around the whole time. White folks have been involved with the culture and genre from its inception

What should worry you is the lack of J Princes, Master Ps, Puffy’s, Baby & Slims. Right now it’s a scarcity of future black executives.. at least you had those pioneers and we still have them now but as many have already noted above me, they all still needed distributors to sell their products.

[B]@THE RETIRED SKJ[/B]

I never thought that growing up, nor should've you. I always knew these record label imprints or vanity record labels that were ran by Hip-Hop Stars or moguls (i.e. Aftermath Records, Rocafella Records, Murder Inc. Records, Bad Boy Records, G-Unit Records, Grand Hustle Records, & etc.) answered to the bigger record labels (i.e. Interscope Records, Def Jam Records, Atlantic Records, Epic Records, & etc.)

Whenever music videos aired on MTV, BET, VH1, & etc. they always listed the big label after the imprint label.

[B]@THE RETIRED SKJ[/B]

thanks for the mentions guys...

but must i mention...instead of sitting here :deadhorse: discussing this recycled subject over and over again

HOW BOUT DOING SOMETHING ABOUT IT???

WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO??....WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

because it's just not THE RAP GAME that's controlled by others than ourselves....

its ALL ASPECTS OF OUR LIVES...

our so called black hoods....the restaurants (popyes...churchs)...the hair salons (koreans..indians)...the nail salons (koreans)...our stores (jews..indians)

GET OFF THE INTERNET AND YO AZZ AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT

I CREATED MY OWN BRAND and in the words of DAME DASH..i put up MY OWN MONEY!!!.because as of this afternoon i had met with a videographer who just happens to be black as well...he offered to SHOOT A COMMERCIAL for online and local television usuage....

And this videographer believes in me...was willing to shoot it for free because he just graduated from a graphic arts based course at a college and was just trying to build his portfolio up

but as rick ross says IM A PAY THAT MAN!!

AND I FEEL GOOD PAYING..the problem is bottom line what i encourterned BLACK FOLKS DON'T WANNA WRITE A CHECK

EVEN IF IT IS INVESTING IN YOURSELF.....THEY RATHER RECIEVE A CHECK AND THAT IS WHAT ROBS YOU OF YOUR INDEPENDENCE!!

IT FRUSTRATED ME AS THE COOWNER OF A ONLINE RADIO NETWORK WHOSE BUSINESS MODEL WAS TO HAVE LOCAL UNSIGNED ARTISTS PAY FOR RADIO PLAY TO BE HEARD GLOBALLY AS WELL AS GET SUPPORTED VIA OUR SOCIAL MEDIA

NEGLECT TO COME UP WITH A MEASLY 30$ FOR MONTHLY AIRPLAY....because they AIN'T GOT NO BUDGET FROM A LABEL OR BOSS to do that...

smh......but yet THEY HAD NO PROBLEM WHEN I SEE THEM OUT AND ABOUT SPENDING 100 OF DOLLARS ON WEED, WOMEN AND LIQUOR ...SMH

mofos GOTTA GET THEY MIND RIGHT AND I HAD TO AS WELL......I HAD GREAT CORPORATE JOBS...

BUT IT'S NOTHING LIKE OWNING YOUR OWN SHYT....HELL I DON'T KNOW IF I WILL SUCCEED...

BUT IM WILLING TO TRY AND RISK IT.......BETTER TO HAVE DONE IT THEN TO NOT DO NOTHING AT ALL :ufdup:

GOOD NIGHT MY BRETHREN.....DREAM IT AND DO IT!!

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
cacs and jews have been heavily invested into hip hop since the sugar hill gang

*fixed

they've been heavily invested since hip-hop hit wax.

@THE RETIRED SKJ

THIS

and eve before that, 'krush groove' & 'tougher than leather' were apart of my introductions to music.

Last edited: