GSW HOFers Since 2015, Over/Under 3.5

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
Steph changed the way game is played. He’s in.

KD might be top 10 when his career’s over. He’s in.

Klay is one of the greatest shooters of all time. While he’s limited in creating scoring opportunities for others and sometimes creating his own shot ultimately I think it’s a no-brainer he gets in.

Draymond? :patrice: Getting exposed now that he’s not lacing them up with superstars. Great role player who has some versatility to his game but not a HOFer. Definitely can’t lock Kareem down. :mjlol:

Iggy? :patrice: Great player before joining GSW, maybe even a legit number one option during stretches of his career. Definitely was a major contributor during GSW’s historic run which was highlighted by him getting that Finals MVP. BUT is he really a HOFer or did he just get some extra shine for being apart of an all-time great team.

Anyone else? :ld:

Am I hating or do you agree there’s a difference between being really good and HOF worthy?

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
I disagree with that. I just don’t think he’s ever been great enough to be in the HOF.

I had to look it up cause I couldn't remember if he had ever made an All star team. apparently he did in 2012, but He averaged 12ppg that year. idk how he made allstar that year.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
I'd say four. Draymond has an olympic medal, key to the success of a dynasty that won three titles in five years. Arguably the 2nd best player on a 73 win team. Has a DPOY. Should be remembered as one of the better defenders of his time. Had a good college career. Who knows what he adds to that once the Warriors regroup in the future.

Iguodala has HOF worthy value. One of the best wing defenders of his era (I'd argue of all time), great support piece offensively with his playmaking, off ball play finishing and tertiary ball handling. He would get in if not hurt by the lack of media recognition for his defense. Got snubbed a lot in all team defense voting and lacks accolades as a result.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
A lot of the writers love Draymond so I think he ends up getting in even though I don't think personally that he's a HOF.