Guy goes viral for saying he’s not taking a Chicago Woman to dinner

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
A video has gone viral on social media after a woman shared one of her encounters with a man she met on a dating app

lesley on TikTok

lesley on TikTok

In a video posted to Tiktok, Lesley—using the username @capocloutt—posted a screen recording of a voice memo on Snapchat she received. A man she recently met wanted her to go over his house as a first date instead of meeting in a public setting. The video has 34,000 likes and 266,000 views. Her caption reads, "Dating in Chicago pt 3910459220357."

"For me, I'm not just gonna just right away go out with someone and pay for their food and their drinks," the man said in the voice memo to Lesley. He also explained that he doesn't have money to be spending since he was "leaving."

Snapchat lets users in the conversation know if someone has taken a screenshot or screen recording of the chat, which is what the original Tiktok poster was doing. He sent her: "why are you screen recording?"

Snapchat lets users in the conversation know if someone has taken a screenshot or screen recording of the chat, which is what the original Tiktok poster was doing. He sent her: "why are you screen recording?"

Many users commented their thoughts on the matter.

@Tyriq questioned, "Who goes to some strangers house first time meeting them?"

Lesley responded with, "he thought it would work."

"'i can't spend money like that' man"

@Vborias added, "Men be like I don't want to spend money on someone I don't know, sir why are you looking to go out with someone you don't know then!!!!"

"Guys make it seem like paying is such a big deal if one date is going to put you in financial ruin, you have bigger problems sir," @Dej pointed out.

"This is such a common theme. Men really have no problem inviting strangers into their home," @lorealnomakeup_ wrote.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Dudes ain’t spending money on women like that anymore. Let’s be honest, it’s a test to see if a woman is really interested in you and DTF. This whole Will, Jada and Chris thing exposed something I’ve always known to the world and men have caught on. Women have no consistent standards when it comes to men. They treat men that they are sexually attracted to leniently versus men they are indifferent or repulsed by. If it was a man she desired sexually, it would have been a go. Women have had sex with men they just met unprotected before.

Last edited:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Dudes ain’t spending money on women like that anymore. Let’s be honest, it’s a test to see if a woman is really interested in you and DTF. This whole Will, Jada and Chris thing exposed something I’ve always known to the world and men have caught on. Women have no consistent standards when it comes to men. They treat men that they are sexually attracted to leniently versus men they are indifferent or repulsed about. If it was a man she desired sexually, it would have been a go. Women have had sex with men they just met unprotected before.

Yup. If she looking for dinner from you, you don’t make her tingle.

:manny:

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
Dudes ain’t spending money on women like that anymore. Let’s be honest, it’s a test to see if a woman is really interested in you and DTF. This whole Will, Jada and Chris thing exposed something I’ve always known to the world and men have caught on. Women have no consistent standards when it comes to men. They treat men that they are sexually attracted to leniently versus men they are indifferent or repulsed about. If it was a man she desired sexually, it would have been a go. Women have had sex with men they just met unprotected before.
There comes a time in dating when a dude realizes that if she likes u, u don't really have to do all that to "win" her over.

But if she doesn't like u off rip, you're just wasting your time.

Maybe you can make her laugh or even treat her real nice (planning dates, checking opentable, buying little gifts, "good morning" texts blah blah)

but there's certain guys that'll have her pull up at 11 pm on a weeknight wearing just a sweatshirt and leggings off a "what u doing right now" text

:manny: if you know, you know

get my pool

✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
Daps
I actually matched with this broad last week:russ: Bushed her after a few messages, I seen what it was
Chicago hoes weak. Especially for a city this size. But why would you expect someone you met on a hookup app to take you out?:gucci:
Her fatass just wanted free food. bytches using tinder like its UberEats and buddy wasn't going.:pachaha:
Breh we got the worst hoes of any big city. shyt is awful out here

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Dudes ain’t spending money on women like that anymore. Let’s be honest, it’s a test to see if a woman is really interested in you and DTF. This whole Will, Jada and Chris thing exposed something I’ve always known to the world and men have caught on. Women have no consistent standards when it comes to men. They treat men that they are sexually attracted to leniently versus men they are indifferent or repulsed by. If it was a man she desired sexually, it would have been a go. Women have had sex with men they just met unprotected before.
Cap

Some Muslim guy just bought my aunt like 5 bottles of expensive cologne and gave her $500 on top of that…dude is married at home down the street from her too.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Cap

Some Muslim guy just bought my aunt like 5 bottles of expensive cologne and gave her $500 on top of that…dude is married at home down the street from her too.
How does this disprove my comment? Was your auntie very sexually attracted to him?

If the point is about dudes spending money on women, then of course some still do. Not an absolute science but there is a culture shift happening.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Like women don't want to waste time anymore uf they really arw attracted to you. :yeshrug:

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
How does this disprove my comment? Was your auntie very sexually attracted to him?

If the point is about dudes spending money on women, then of course some still do. Not an absolute science but there is a culture shift happening.
It’s an example of it happening lol.

Ain’t no culture shift happening either :francis: it’s mainstream for nikkas to casually trick on bytches…how many rap songs you got in rotation where the nikka says some shyt like “I spent a check on that p*ssy” like he cool as shyt :mjlol: Think about all the scammers on social media that spend tons of cash on their bytch :russ: Future, the HOH gawd, be talking about how much bread he throws hoes:stopitslime:

The culture is enabling that trick shyt, play dumb if you want to :yeshrug:

Last edited: