Gwen Paltrow "White women can learn from Black women about self love, not being jealous"

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
Naaaaah that speaks to the character of women you’re around. Literally still have BFFs from first grade, HS and college :umad:
Me too. I even have friends I’ve met through work that I still have lunch and dinner with even though we haven’t worked together in years.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:

Women in general aren’t loyal. I don’t know one single woman regardless of race who has had the same friend group for more than two years.
Most women aren't loyal, but BW do seem to understand and value female comraderie/friendships and loyalty more than other women from what ive seen. Even if it is a facade many times.

Man, quiet as kept I believe that most other races of women (esp. White women) actually admire black women in many ways

Roger king

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Aww, a soft gentle sweet white woman with her group of black friends, hilarious. If this doesnt hit every liberal woman stereotype, this is fox news A plus material, they can run on this one for several days

Tair

Superstar
Daps
At some point people have to start asking themselves one of two questions:

(1) "am I ignorant?"
(2) "am I slow?"

Or both questions even.

There is no other woman group as powerful as white women today. None. White women played their roles well and were instrumental in devising the torture practices and organization of slavery and Western society. (read, "They were her property" and the bibliography for a plethora of enlightenment in how white supremacy/power functions and is maintained).

White women believe in power just like the white men they marry, raise, and are sisters to. White women are loyal to white men and white women - they are loyal to whiteness.

If you feel the need to disagree with me, look around and see for yourself. White people have conquered the world through either hard power or soft power. This isn't some fluke.

They are experts at social engineering and deception which is why negroes are still deaf, dumb, and blind. Even in this very thread.

"yUP EyE SEe dIm On dA joB n'd dey sho iZ nOt lOyAl To eChoTteR"

Negroes got wakeup calls all throughout 2010s and still dumb as hell.

:dead:

Last edited:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
At some point people have to start asking themselves one of two questions:

(1) "am I ignorant?"
(2) "am I slow?"

Or both questions even.

There is no other woman group as powerful as white women today. None. White women played their roles well and were instrumental in devising the torture practices and organization of slavery and Western society. (read, "They were her property" and the footnotes for a plethora of enlightenment in how white supremacy/power functions and is maintained).

White women believe in power just like the white men they marry, raise, and are sisters to. White women are loyal to white men and white women - they are loyal to whiteness.

If you feel the need to disagree with me, look around and see for yourself. White people have conquered the world through either hard power or soft power. This isn't some fluke.

They are experts at social engineering and deception which is why negroes are still deaf, dumb, and blind. Even in this very thread.

"yUP EyE SEe dIm On dA joB n'd dey sho iZ nOt lOyAl To eChoTteR"

Negroes got wakeup calls all throughout 2010s and still dumb as hell.

:dead:

black women have more power than white women. why I say that because a black woman can gain power with any man she with. a whitr woman can only have power with a white man

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
Most women aren't loyal, but BW do seem to understand and value female comraderie/friendships and loyalty more than other women from what ive seen. Even if it is a facade many times.

Man, quiet as kept I believe that most other races of women (esp. White women) actually admire black women in many ways

Definitely. It's the confidence. Growing up in very diverse places I noticed that a lot of white women don't have that outward/in your face confidence that some black women have for a number of reasons.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
They really do lack self esteem on an individual basis. They're very much locked into being the image of what the wyte male gaze thinks they should be. If they stray from it (physically politically socially), they catch hell.

This is why it's so easy for them to be depressed at 24 cuz they're not married with a house and a dog and 5 kids .... cry wyte tears over stupid shyt... or why they turn into super Karen's when they see somebody else doing what they want without regard to THEIR own pre set rules.
You're mis-reading what you see.

They're locked into the white male gaze because that's where the money comes from. They want to be married and popping out kids 'young' bc that's how you get the money from the grandparents and continue the cipher. They're Karens because that's how they've always maintained white supremacy.

I’m the only one on here who tells the truth about my life for the most part.
:duck:

Tair

Superstar
Daps
black women have more power than white women. why I say that because a black woman can gain power with any man she with. a whitr woman can only have power with a white man

Come on. You can't be serious right now.

Black women got more power than white women even though Black women earn less, are abused more, and die more either through poor medical care or gun violence or spousal abuse (regardless of their significant others "racial" makeup), and inherit less money than white women?

White women are getting with Asian and Black billionaires and inheriting their wealth. Show me Black women who are doing the same.

White women about to inherit $60+ trillion dollars in wealth, show me the Black women about to inherit that type of money.

:beli:

Black women will become powerhouses once Black men are reared to strive for power, not just work 2x harder to be seen as equal to white folk.

From my read of history and white women, they lust after power. It is their obsession and has always been. They rear their sons to dominate and take control, and they rear their daughters to find strong white men that were reared by their mothers to strive for power.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
From my read of history and white women, they lust after power. It is their obsession and has always been. They rear their sons to dominate and take control, and they rear their daughters to find strong white men that were reared by their mothers to strive for power.
Yep. What we see as various flavors of crazy is actually the organism self- regulating for maximum success.

Just one example. Ww don't have eating disorders because they're mentally 'unbalanced'. They have eating disorders bc their men like skinny bytches, thus being skinny is a major factor in getting chose. Their whole culture, including relationships between women, is bent toward this end goal and so, naturally, they've developed social mechanisms to pass on this information (goading, shame, etc). That is the organism (white society) self- regulating for maximum success (financially solvent families).

Back to Gwyneth, the reason ww feel so comfortable around is because we are a sick organism that refuses to self- regulate for success. We self- regulate for failure. We actually goad and shame each other into gaining weight under the guise of 'getting thicc'.

(And before everybody run in here to tell me how yall love all that extra meat, black women are built that way. The shape is built in no matter the weight, I'm talking about all that extra.)

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Come on. You can't be serious right now.

Black women got more power than white women even though Black women earn less, are abused more, and die more either through poor medical care or gun violence or spousal abuse (regardless of their significant others "racial" makeup), and inherit less money than white women?

White women are getting with Asian and Black billionaires and inheriting their wealth. Show me Black women who are doing the same.

White women about to inherit $60+ trillion dollars in wealth, show me the Black women about to inherit that type of money.

:beli:

Black women will become powerhouses once Black men are reared to strive for power, not just work 2x harder to be seen as equal to white folk.

Black women don't need us to have power or status in America
White women need white men to have power and status in America.
Take Michelle Obama and compare her to jill biden who feels more powerful ?

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Black women don't need us to have power or status in America
White women need white men to have power and status in America.
Take Michelle Obama and compare her to jill biden who feels more powerful ?

The question is one of perception and that can always be manipulated. I like Michelle Obama but even she knows she doesn't wield power like a white woman. She understands this and has talked about it a lot too.

Read her words

What white folks don't understand, it's like that is so telling of how white America views people who are not like them," she said. "You know, we don't exist. And when we do exist, we exist as a threat. And that, that's exhausting."

Black women need Black men if they want real power. Just like Black men need Black women if we want real power. Power is held by your group. If it is given to a few people of your group by others, those individuals don't have real power. If they think they hold power, they are delusional.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
tumblr_prlu7hxrtV1xlv8m3o1_540.gifv