Gwen Paltrow "White women can learn from Black women about self love, not being jealous"

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
The question is one of perception and that can always be manipulated. I like Michelle Obama but even she knows she doesn't wield power like a white woman. She understands this and has talked about it a lot too.

Read her words

Black women need Black men if they want real power. Just like Black men need Black women if we want real power. Power is held by your group. If it is given to a few people of your group by others, those individuals don't have real power. If they think they hold power, they are delusional.

Take Candace Owens and compare her to tomi lahren. who do you think people perceive as being more powerful

Gains

Superstar
Daps
What’s up with all this pandering to black woman in the last 4 years?

Don’t care how I sound, I would never treat a group of people who don’t kno me or care bout me like they should be on a pedestal

Stop treating black women like make-a-wish kids, I promise they don’t need it

The rise in black women professionals :yeshrug:

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Take Candace Owens and compare her to tomi lahren. who do you think people perceive as being more powerful

e2b25820b3c60cb9d7748c496bf56465.gif

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
she actually taps into the pathology of why white women and to a lesser degree hispanic women are batshyt crazy compared to black women

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
why is the first page full of upset posters.

does it really upset people that a black person regardless of gender is being big upped

The trauma that people exhibit

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
At some point people have to start asking themselves one of two questions:

(1) "am I ignorant?"
(2) "am I slow?"

Or both questions even.

There is no other woman group as powerful as white women today. None. White women played their roles well and were instrumental in devising the torture practices and organization of slavery and Western society. (read, "They were her property" and the bibliography for a plethora of enlightenment in how white supremacy/power functions and is maintained).

White women believe in power just like the white men they marry, raise, and are sisters to. White women are loyal to white men and white women - they are loyal to whiteness.

If you feel the need to disagree with me, look around and see for yourself. White people have conquered the world through either hard power or soft power. This isn't some fluke.

They are experts at social engineering and deception which is why negroes are still deaf, dumb, and blind. Even in this very thread.

"yUP EyE SEe dIm On dA joB n'd dey sho iZ nOt lOyAl To eChoTteR"

:mjlol:

Negroes got wakeup calls all throughout 2010s and still dumb as hell.

:dead:
You have stated eeeeeeeverything we’ve tried to get men to see about white women. They will continue to hoard global power and folks will still give anything to have their pawgs. :manny: