Hakeem Olajuwon giving lessons to Alperen Sengun

Wil Alpie Sengun become an All Star?

• Total voters
Daps
:mjlol: Hakeem is back with the Nigerians Scams. The only person I've seen improved and pick up on Olajuwon's teaching and use it was Kobe. But, seriously it was great to see Hakeem out there moving around teaching the next generation, Sengun was a fun watch during the Vegas Summer League last year

He's dropping gems. If the players aren't good enough to absorb it, that's not his problem

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
EVERYTIME I SEE THIS KID
HES GOING TO WORK IN THE POST
AND HE CAN PASS TOO.

HE'LL BE AN ALL STAR.
:devil:
:evil:

Facts from what I've seen the young breh gets it...The Rockets are just not structured rn for a young big to thrive.
:mjlol: Hakeem is back with the Nigerians Scams. The only person I've seen improved and pick up on Olajuwon's teaching and use it was Kobe. But, seriously it was great to see Hakeem out there moving around teaching the next generation, Sengun was a fun watch during the Vegas Summer League last year

:dahell:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
That’s cap LeBron and Amar’e improved

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:usure:

:devil:
:evil: