Hakeem Olajuwon giving lessons to Alperen Sengun

Wil Alpie Sengun become an All Star?

• Total voters

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Has to be a dope perk of being signed to the Houston Rockets. Hakeem use to offer summer workouts with other athletes but he stopped.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Don't think Sengun will be great with the Rockets cause they going to be a team of run and shoot guards who don't defende for a minute...

Be he going to be great somewhere...he's who I wanted the spurs to draft

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don’t see it with this kid. Every game Ive seen he looks like your typical slow oafish euro. He’s 6’9 too
He’s like a smaller Jokic without the range to me. The kid makes some amazing passes and has moves in the post, but he’s also passive and does a lot of dumb shyt, but at his age you’ve got to expect it. I definitely seen him being an All Star at some point.

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
:mjlol: Hakeem is back with the Nigerians Scams. The only person I've seen improved and pick up on Olajuwon's teaching and use it was Kobe. But, seriously it was great to see Hakeem out there moving around teaching the next generation, Sengun was a fun watch during the Vegas Summer League last year
Goofy dumbass :camby:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Don't think Sengun will be great with the Rockets cause they going to be a team of run and shoot guards who don't defende for a minute...

Be he going to be great somewhere...he's who I wanted the spurs to draft
Kevin Porter ain’t a PG that’s a problem

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
What was the point of this?

To point out how Sengun will eventually be a really good player...but it aint happening in houston, where nobody is going to be interested in running an offense through him or giving him the ball enough