Half a dozen drunk white ppl attack breh security guard in Alabama , all hell breaks loose (Aquabreh, river boats and steel chairs)

ShadowBroker

Born of the Night
Daps
Reppin
KIC8462852
thanks for bringing this to my attention.

s-l1600.jpg

“Jones-Rogers reveals how the violence of slave-owning women especially could go unchecked, particularly when the victims were black children. She gives the example of Henrietta King. As an 8- or 9-year-old, King was accused of stealing candy. Her mistress wedged King’s head under a rocking chair. For about an hour, she rocked back and forth on King’s head while her young daughter whipped her. King’s face was mutilated. For the rest of her life she was unable to eat solid food.”

“One woman recalled that her enslaved mother always gave birth at the same time as her mistress, so she would be available to nurse the white baby.”

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
s-l1600.jpg

“Jones-Rogers reveals how the violence of slave-owning women especially could go unchecked, particularly when the victims were black children. She gives the example of Henrietta King. As an 8- or 9-year-old, King was accused of stealing candy. Her mistress wedged King’s head under a rocking chair. For about an hour, she rocked back and forth on King’s head while her young daughter whipped her. King’s face was mutilated. For the rest of her life she was unable to eat solid food.”

“One woman recalled that her enslaved mother always gave birth at the same time as her mistress, so she would be available to nurse the white baby.”
I was about to buy Invention of the White race by Theodore Allen. I may have to pick this one up too.Thanks

ShadowBroker

Born of the Night
Daps
Reppin
KIC8462852
I was about to buy Invention of the White race by Theodore Allen. I may have to pick this one up too.Thanks
I’ll check out the Invention of the White Race. Thanks for that.

They were her property is hard to read without being very angry. When you start reading about white womens participation in the auction block too….

If you haven’t already check out:

The Man-Not: Race, Class, Genre and the Dilemmas of Black Manhood

The Delectable Negro

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
my in laws live in Montgomery. i know they have old slave ports near some docks down there. i wonder is this where everything went down

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps