Half a dozen drunk white ppl attack breh security guard in Alabama , all hell breaks loose (Aquabreh, river boats and steel chairs)

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
May be a black-and-white image of 1 person, suitcase, telephone and newspaper

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
yeah... downtown near the water fountain... where the auction block was at on Court Square by Market Street (now Dexter Ave)
default.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

courthouse-square.jpg

city-montgomery-sign-near-court-square-fountain-alabama-usa-june-historic-marker-next-to-downtown-188835714.jpg

montgomery-alabamausa-june-27-2020-historic-marker-explaining-the-history-of-the-city-of-montgomery-found-in-court-square-with-the-statue-of-rosa-2EM7NBK.jpg

montgomery-alabama-usa-march-18-2017-historic-plaque-commemorating-the-slave-trade-in-the-nineteen-century-2E53H1C.jpg
Are you from Montgomery? We haven't been there in over a year. Yeah, this is in the same area as the Equal Justice Initiative I believe.

My father in law is from a small community called, "Newtown"

He still owns property there

xxxBDSMxxx

fidelio
Daps
Reppin
Mentmore Towers
Yeah they live in the garden district on Gilmer Ave. Not too far from Alabama state. Good to see black folks stick together. The irony of it being near Dexter Ave is where king used to preach.
yeah i know where its at....

That whole area is historical tbh... when Bryan came to the city and opened up EJI... he started dropping off the historical markers, a lot of them areas had "Black Notes" on them... like our own version of the markers... if you went to a good school they would take you to them places so for you to see him... so to see he made it official with the markers was a great look from him... King Hill also got a "Black Note" (a mural) for Claudette Colvin when you enter it hopefully she get more love in the future...

My family (maternal line) comes from the Black Planters/Merchant class in Letohatchee outside of the city.. parts of my family been here since day one though like my great 3x uncle in laws... the rest of the family moved in when they started to develop the west side more... my grandfather worked for a private Black Insurance company and bought 3 entire blocks that the company was selling off for capital... and that's where my family from the country later relocated... Pops side is from Selma Merchant class as well

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca

That whole area is historical tbh... when Bryan came to the city and opened up EJI... he started dropping off the historical markers, a lot of them areas had "Black Notes" on them... like our own version of the markers... if you went to a good school they would take you to them places so for you to see him... so to see he made it official with the markers was a great look from him... King Hill also got a "Black Note" (a mural) for Claudette Colvin when you enter it hopefully she get more love in the future...

My family (maternal line) comes from the Black Planters/Merchant class in Letohatchee outside of the city.. parts of my family been here since day one though like my great 3x uncle in laws... the rest of the family moved in when they started to develop the west side more... my grandfather worked for a private Black Insurance company and bought 3 entire blocks that the company was selling off for capital... and that's where my family from the country later relocated... Pops side is from Selma Merchant class as well
good to know your history like that bro.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)

:salute::myman: