Halle Berry ordered to pay $20,000 a month in child support

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
halle_berry-270.jpg

According to TMZ, Oscar winning actress Halle Berry has been ordered to pay $20,000 a month in child support to her baby’s daddy Gabriel Aubry for their daughter Nahla. TMZ reports:

Some of Halle Berry’s “New Year’s Eve” money will be going to baby daddy Gabriel Aubry, because a judge has just ordered the actress to shell out nearly a quarter of a million bucks a year in child support.

Lawyers for Halle and Gabriel were in court Monday, and sources connected with Gabriel tell TMZ … the family law judge ordered Halle to pay Nahla’s daddy $20,000 a month.

:myman: White man wins again!

:russ: Halle thought it was gonna be one way, but it was the other.

This is why I laugh at b1tches who think white men are more superior to other men and think they're gonna save them :pacspit: Men are men.

Halle is still looking good as fukk though.. Even at her age :noah: I still beat off to that Monsters Ball scene

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Let someone give me 20k a month for taking care of a kid that I love. This nikka winning lovely. He got more than enough for that live in nanny pay for when he wanna just be "not bothered" like some people do. Then she can sell pics to tmz and get herself a live in nanny

He should donate some to Nas for charity

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
*Waits for the outrage concerning the child support system*

:shaq:

You don't think this is outrageous?

Why cant child support be like SSI.

Halle would still pay 20k a month, but she pays it to the gov. Rayray that works at BK can still pay his $50 dollars a month, but it goes to the gov

The gov disburses the money to single parents based on income, area and othe factors

So now Halle's baby daddy gets $5,000 a month and RayRay Babymom gets $300 a month.

This also ends the backwards ass logic of throwing somebody in jail that doesn't pay child support. Now you can still throw them in jail, but the parents keeps getting CS checks.

Make the person shovel shyt when he gets out of jail until his debt is paid

Red Maverick II

Special A Class Hunter
Daps
*Waits for the outrage concerning the child support system*

:shaq:

You don't think this is outrageous?

Why cant child support be like SSI.

Halle would still pay 20k a month, but she pays it to the gov. Rayray that works at BK can still pay his $50 dollars a month, but it goes to the gov

The gov disburses the money to single parents based on income, area and othe factors

So now Halle's baby daddy gets $5,000 a month and RayRay Babymom gets $300 a month.

This also ends the backwards ass logic of throwing somebody in jail that doesn't pay child support. Now you can still throw them in jail, but the parents keeps getting CS checks.

Make the person shovel shyt when he gets out of jail until his debt is paid

:leon: