HarlemHottie is Amethyst/Hòlt - Nicole's Rent is Due Too

Status
Not open for further replies.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
This thread is confusing. But I believe @HarlemHottie is who she says she is. Her posts are always very consistent. I don’t know her but I grew up with people like her and everything she says always rings true and authentic to me :yeshrug:

@LaBellaNicole0416.NYC ruffles feathers and is no joke with this message board shyt. But at her core she does defend brehs especially against LSA weirdos. Just off that alone I always give her the benefit of the doubt. :ehh:

This is the problem with some of you. I'm sorry but this is ridiculous.

Last edited:

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
This forum fell of because alt-right propaganda and anti-African American sentiments has been allowed to thrive here:yeshrug:
And the undercover cacs started showing their asses or joined once that orange fakkit became president. You can trace the fall off directly to 2016.

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
Shyt is turning into a Royal rUMBle. :mjlol:

:snoop:

NauticalDismalBug-size_restricted.gif

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Both can be true an i think thats the case

shyt spooky but aint no way with all similar shyt those are 2 different people

I scan thru this whole thread aint nobody challenge the similarity iont got no stake in this but nikkas looking funny in here if they read the evidence
The problem is that this exposal doesn't make any sense.

@HarlemHottie is supposedly a lsa plant, but that website absolutely hates her and would have exposed her over there as soon as they had information on who she really was. Why would they hate her on that site if she's really just an undercover lsa troll? Why would they send someone here to expose her trolling if she's doing it on their behalf?

Then @Holy Berry admits that she's just regurgitating information someone else is giving her, but doesn't really know what's going on.

Way too many red flags to not question the integrity of this exposal.

Streetcar

All Star
Daps
Amethsyt doing the same thing she used to do on her other account, asking questions to deflect:mjlol:
Less than one percent of the world wide population are polyglots.
.02 percent of the american population went to ivy league, yet you got 3 different ppl that share the same Ethiopian, Dominican, trini, indian phentotype, nestled in the same 1.5 mile squared place posting on two forums that aren't even widely known like that
. Does that make any sense to you?:laff:
Plus a coli breh already said she looks regular brown skin black so that point is fugazi just like everything else.
She also told him, her brother lurks on here. **** lives in NY and claims to speak Spanish:laff:

Anyways, notice how nicole suddenly has an lsa account to look up my posts? earlier in the thread, she claimed I was photoshopping the name out of the posts and I told her to google. She could have just popped in the username just like she did with me to see that I wasn't making up shyt.
and yall nikkas falling for it:laff:
:dwillhuh: :patrice: :lupe:

Status
Not open for further replies.