HarlemHottie is Amethyst/Hòlt - Nicole's Rent is Due Too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
The problem is that this exposal doesn't make any sense.

@HarlemHottie is supposedly a lsa plant, but that website absolutely hates her and would have exposed her over there as soon as they had information on who she really was. Why would they hate her on that site if she's really just an undercover lsa troll? Why would they send someone here to expose her trolling if she's doing it on their behalf?

Then @Holy Berry admits that she's just regurgitating information someone else is giving her, but doesn't really know what's going on.

Way too many red flags to not question the integrity of this exposal.
You can't really expose ppl over there. They are way more strict, even on the littlest of things.
Also, this thread is filled with ad hominem attacks with no actual refutes to what was posted. This idea that I'm some lsa bed wench that hates black men and the woman who support them isn't backed by any evidence beside pulling old quotes of me light heartedly trolling.
You can even check out harlem's and I back and forths in the past and you can see that I didn't dislike her nor was jealous of her.
Also regarding nicole, i wasn't part of the group think gang
WHY BYTCH? (LIVIN THE TRANS LIFE) - UGO OGUGWA (@MANCOLE0416 DISS)
Plus, you can go in any of the threads that were made on her and I wasn't egging any one on nor dapping posts.
Then @Holy Berry admits that she's just regurgitating information someone else is giving her, but doesn't really know what's going on.
I was presented information and I looked at it. There seems to be a bias here bc of who she is so most are going to be reluctant to accept it.
If you go to my op, you can see I mentioned another lady with the same "origin" story as these 3 accounts and it follows the same trina in a business suit shtick.
Now if you take it a face value that these 3 accounts are indeed 3 different ppl, then there's also a 4th person. An actual person hence why I also can't post it on lsa
This woman is from harlem, ethnically ambiguous, ne boarding school/pipeline to ivy like harlem. Where the story pivots is instead of graduating at 17 and attending ivy league, this woman was arrested at 17 for selling drugs and running guns for her gang member boyfriend. Harlem admits to catching a case for her then boyfriend.
The young lady's mother was a prominent member in the community, so was harlem's.
This young lady just got into law school earlier this year and coincidentally, harlem starting making posts about her husband wanting her to attend law school.
Could all very well be a complete coincidence but where I am having trouble accepting that there is a post harlem made regarding her mil. She claims her mil died and then the mil's mother died on the one year anniversary of the mil's death.
The young lady I'm referring to's mother had died then her grandmother died on the anniversary of her mother's death.
They aren't the same ppl bc the young lady is in her 20s and a single mother, she's also been on ted talk and harlem has posted her voice. taking all this into totality, whatever this person harlem is selling, I'm not buying it. Seems like they pick up various stories from various ppl to form grandiose fabrications online. If you knew the type of mentally ill ppl lsa harbors, you would be spooked too. And yes, I have an lsa account but I barely post, just mostly lurk. this person has close to 60k posts plus the 2 accounts on here.
Now you notice how these two refuse to admit to being lsa posters? Harlem still hasn't said what forum she came from. I gave nicole my lsa name and suddenly she had an account to search posts.
I don't expect any of this to ring a bell but I spoke my peace:hubie:

Last edited:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
You can't really expose ppl over there. They are way more strict, even on the littlest of things.
Also, this thread is filled with ad hominem attacks with no actual refutes to what was posted. This idea that I'm some lsa bed wench that hates black men and the woman who support them isn't backed by any evidence beside pulling old quotes of me light heartedly trolling.
You can even check out harlem's and I back and forths in the past and you can see that I didn't dislike her nor was jealous of her.
Also regarding nicole
WHY BYTCH? (LIVIN THE TRANS LIFE) - UGO OGUGWA (@MANCOLE0416 DISS)
Plus, you can go in any of the threads that were made on her and I wasn't egging any one on nor dapping posts.

This make you sound even worse.

Even if you couldn't expose her in a thread over there doesn't change the fact that yall wouldn't have so much adamosity for her if she was actually one of yall.

Then you're admitting that you had no issues with her but made this thread on someone else's behalf, and you don't understand how this all sounds like bullshyt?

Who gave you this information and told you to start shyt with a poster you had no issue with?

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Statistically speaking, if you were to run a regression with the various attributes and factors : Age, Location, Education Background, Ethnicity/Family BackGround, and Martial Status you are not getting that many people that grew up in Harlem to match on those attributes so closely.

The ivy league/boarding school background immediately knocks out most potentials out of the pool.

Regardless of OPs post intentions, i couldn't help but notice the similarities in backgrounds from OPs evidence.

Then reviewing the qualitative evidence submitted by OP, the posting similarities with the copy and paste of word definitions is definitely something you cant ignore once you see how the hard data points match each other between both posters.

But, if they have similar educational backgrounds, they could of learned a similar style of how they communicate, that tends to be the case when people goto certain schools

Another qualitative point is both posters have a phenotype that gets mistaken for other ethnicities depending on who is viewing. I personally can relate to this and I don't know if its our South Carolina roots or not. But I personally get mistaken as Ethiopian,Indian/Arab, Guyanese/Trini my whole life depending on who is looking at me and their exposure to other cultures. Alot of it is ignorance, they don't know how to box me in so they just say what comes to their mind first.

There are a few confounds though, their family background of being in South Carolina, many black americans in nyc have roots in South Carolina. Cant really put too much weight on that data point.

If you ask me, their the same poster:yeshrug: at 90% confidence level. If not, they both share one hell of a profile and I'm surprised they never met each other in Harlem unless they were both sheltered growing up which could be the case because Harlem is small as shyt.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Is OP saying @HarlemHottie is one of these black male haters on LSA :patrice:.

I would be very surprised if this is true, honestly. Unless she plays her undercover role very well but what would be the point in doing that :pachaha:.

Stranger things have happened here, but it seems like she's always brought good vibes and is backed by a number of posters who are much better judges of character than I am lol. The receipts are rather damning, but sometimes life is just like that. I've had similar instances happen to me. As long as @HarlemHottie doesn't deviate from the seemingly consistent path she's shown on here so far, there's no reason to for her not to keeping rocking like she always has :yeshrug:

invalid

Banned
Daps
Statistically speaking, if you were to run a regression with the various attributes and factors : Age, Location, Education Background, Ethnicity/Family BackGround, and Martial Status you are not getting that many people that grew up in Harlem to match on those attributes so closely.

Statistically speaking, Harlem is going to have more blacks with this background than any other borough in NYC. As I know many and I wouldn’t think it a coincidence if a few visited either forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.