Harrison Barnes with another 30+ point game!

SuaveHooper88

Banned
WOAT
Daps

Casuals being exposed again this season. You will learn to listen to me casuals.

Barnes has the footwork, handles, mid-range, long range, finishing ability, strength, defense, and has shown he will hit the open man. Dude is literally the complete package.

You casuals just need to stop discussing basketball. Just watch it and don't speak on something you don't understand

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lakers fan were pretty quiet after that L that Harrison handed out :mjgrin:

Dude was killing everyone who guarded him 1 on 1 :mjgrin:

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil

Casuals being exposed again this season. You will learn to listen to me casuals.

Barnes has the footwork, handles, mid-range, long range, finishing ability, strength, defense, and has shown he will hit the open man. Dude is literally the complete package.

You casuals just need to stop discussing basketball. Just watch it and don't speak on something you don't understand

you talk like an MMO guild master or guild officer...

i mean people do jump the gun... but chill breh... like harden.. i expect a downslide if they start winning as teams will shut him down to win games.. and when he comes out of THAT slump.. thats when we call him a star in the making.

(obvious few more 30ppg will earn it too)

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im not really that surprised despite how bad he was last year.

im looking forward to tonights game, but does it really start at 11:30 eastern ? :why:

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
:whoo:on that harden post OKC
Basically. I was like "whatever" with the signing at first but when you look at his game now compared to the player I thought he was in GS (spot up shooter, back to the basket guy) it's like night and day. He's taking cats off the dribble, displaying the time he's put in with God Shamgod and all that)

I was wondering the other day, and was going to make a thread about it, about if there was somebody waiting to blossom like Harden did when he left OKC.

Not saying that I think Barnes will be, but I like what I've been seeing from him so far.