Has anybody quit smoking weed and experienced insomnia as a result ?

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
try nyquil or night nurse, or some kind of therapeutic scented candles ... to take that shift off the relaxing the weed does to you when its night.

just replace the ambience, also do a small set up push ups before you hit the bed that way you can also be physically tired to help being mentally drained. if not your sober mind is over active when taking quit breaks.

Fresh

New York Knicks
Daps
Gonna be that way for a long time after 90 days you should be ok

90 days :snoop:

thanks for your input breh, but for my sake I hope it's not that long cuz sleep deprivation will literally drive you insane

and the worst part is nothing else I've tried to take helps, any suggestions on what could help me sleep till I'm back to normal ?

all input is appreciated coli fam

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
90 days :snoop:

thanks for your input breh, but for my sake I hope it's not that long cuz sleep deprivation will literally drive you insane

and the worst part is nothing else I've tried to take helps, any suggestions on what could help me sleep till I'm back to normal ?

all input is appreciated coli fam
It's not 90 days lmaoo it's like 3 weeks maybe.

Seriously just buy some CBD oil.. few drops an hour before bed and you're good

Fresh

New York Knicks
Daps
You going to have some crazy dreams for a while...Buckle up:ufdup:

already started unfortunately

I dreamed about Brandy and Ray J out the blue

dreamed Brandy was talking to somebody and she was saying that it was weird for her for women to think Ray J was fine cuz to her that's her baby brother, and the person she was talkin to was laughing their ass off

mind you it's been years since they been on my radar, lol