Has anybody quit smoking weed and experienced insomnia as a result ?

Daps
Try this OP, take small swigs for a 3 days. Gotta drink lots of water with it.

1205047_01

It's also great for hangovers.

Vitamin Shoppe

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
try nyquil or night nurse, or some kind of therapeutic scented candles ... to take that shift off the relaxing the weed does to you when its night.

just replace the ambience, also do a small set up push ups before you hit the bed that way you can also be physically tired to help being mentally drained. if not your sober mind is over active when taking quit breaks.
depending on NyQuil to sleep can fukk you up in the long run, don’t do this.

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
It's been times where I stop smoking weed for a while and ended up experiencing insomnia. That shyt ain't fun at all. Hard time sleeping and if I do fall asleep, I wake up from a panic attack.

You gonna go through some serious weed withdrawals for the next few weeks but you should be alright.

Fresh

New York Knicks
Daps
thanks for all the input brehs, it's almost 3am where I am and I'm fully awake just like yesterday

I'm going to take everyone's input into consideration and update yall on what works for me

thanks again coli fam

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL
Ya been having some crazy dreams

just woke up 2am

Scene1: Baby mom step brother somehow owed me racks about 2500 out of a 8k lick and he basically did the race and told me to get it back in blood

scene2: I confront baby moms by my cousin house to tell her I will beat his ass regardless of affiliation to u ..

scene3: my son and I are in a little strip mall type thing in Toronto or out of town and for a split second my sister walks by me and I’m confused as hell because she acts like she ain’t know me then when I finally get her attention my son runs out and He somehow goes around an embarkment and runs up the street and I wasn’t able to stop him so I start screaming for pedestrians to get him before a car does all while crying religiously

scene4:one more involving a celebrity that I completely forgot about

This is all from like 2 hours of sleep passed out around midnight :mjlol:

have a headache now

Fresh

New York Knicks
Daps
Ya been having some crazy dreams

just woke up 2am

Scene1: Baby mom step brother somehow owed me racks about 2500 out of a 8k lick and he basically did the race and told me to get it back in blood

scene2: I confront baby moms by my cousin house to tell her I will beat his ass regardless of affiliation to u ..

scene3: my son and I are in a little strip mall type thing in Toronto or out of town and for a split second my sister walks by me and I’m confused as hell because she acts like she ain’t know me then when I finally get her attention my son runs out and He somehow goes around an embarkment and runs up the street and I wasn’t able to stop him so I start screaming for pedestrians to get him before a car does all while crying religiously

scene4:one more involving a celebrity that I completely forgot about

This is all from like 2 hours of sleep passed out around midnight :mjlol:

have a headache now

how long since you stopped smokin breh ?