Has Anyone Noticed Pop Culture's New found (not new) Love for the Literally Satanic?

Meta Reign

I walk the streets like, ''say something, n!gga!''
Daps
Reppin
Franklin ave.
Now, listen I can write a lot here on this issue, and trust I see the mind control going on here. I've seen it for years. I just wanted see if you dudes are opening your eyes to it, now that it's so obvious. . . Does it disturb you in any way? Speak on it HL.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Satanic influence on Pop Culture has been going on for over 60 years. Some Blue artists talked about meeting the devil at the cross-roads to Sammy Davis "Candy-Man" song which was about Lucifer. Sammy D. wasn't Jewish, he worshiped at the Anton Levy's Church of Satan. It later picks up speed during the Beatles Era and 70's Rock. "Hotel California" was about the Church of Satan. Many rock icons used Masonic/Satanic Rituals on Stage or on their records.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Satanic influence on Pop Culture has been going on for over 60 years. Some Blue artists talked about meeting the devil at the cross-roads to Sammy Davis "Candy-Man" song which was about Lucifer. Sammy D. wasn't Jewish, he worshiped at the Anton Levy's Church of Satan. It later picks up speed during the Beatles Era and 70's Rock. "Hotel California" was about the Church of Satan. Many rock icons used Masonic/Satanic Rituals on Stage or on their records.

I knew you would know.

#thekingsmen

Brown_Pride

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atheist for Jesus
I really first started noticing this during highschool with the whole buffy the vampire slayer. What's really sticking out to me now is the whole "evil hero" character. Angel from the show angel, Constantine, the entire Twilight thing, Grimm (which has a human hero but lots of "monster" supporting roles, Supernatural which has many "evil" characters doing good and Angels being very evil, Disney gets in on it with movies like Hotel Transylvania, etc, etc... Ironically enough "PC" has crossed the monster barrier as well and now monsters aren't really bad they're just misunderstood.

Were a a tinfoil hat type of person I'd postulate that hollywood is run by demons and this is part of their slow integration process. Phase one was creating fictional facsimiles of various monsters, phase two is showing how they really aren't that bad, stage three is a further humanization of monsters into heros, stage 4 will be a global "unveiling". :manny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really first started noticing this during highschool with the whole buffy the vampire slayer. What's really sticking out to me now is the whole "evil hero" character. Angel from the show angel, Constantine, the entire Twilight thing, Grimm (which has a human hero but lots of "monster" supporting roles, Supernatural which has many "evil" characters doing good and Angels being very evil, Disney gets in on it with movies like Hotel Transylvania, etc, etc... Ironically enough "PC" has crossed the monster barrier as well and now monsters aren't really bad they're just misunderstood.

Were a a tinfoil hat type of person I'd postulate that hollywood is run by demons and this is part of their slow integration process. Phase one was creating fictional facsimiles of various monsters, phase two is showing how they really aren't that bad, stage three is a further humanization of monsters into heros, stage 4 will be a global "unveiling". :manny:

While it's true what you say....Disney has been using it for decades. Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network have been promoting it for the last 10 years of so.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Now, listen I can write a lot here on this issue, and trust I see the mind control going on here. I've seen it for years. I just wanted see if you dudes are opening your eyes to it, now that it's so obvious. . . Does it disturb you in any way? Speak on it HL.
The only people who believe in the devil are people who believe in god in the first place...so...whats your issue here?