Has anyone on here used testosterone boosters?

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
PSA: Before someone says "STEROIDZ DERP" test boosters & injecting testosterone are two different things. Injecting T is basically telling your testicles "I don't need you no mo" and the associated side effects occur (Gynecomastia, shrinking balls, etc.)

As quoted from Livestrong.com, "Testosterone boosters are natural substances that can coax the body to produce more lutenizing hormone, a messenger hormone secreted by the pituitary gland that signals the testicles to produce more testosterone. In addition, testosterone boosters may unbind bound testosterone, creating more usable free testosterone."

With that bring said, experienced brehs what are your experiences with this? Pros? Cons? Side effects? Best brands? Thanks

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
HOW to build Testosterone with out all the BS

Workout and Exercise, get ylur heart pumping. YOU fat? Cardio. Running and jumping, play sports. Drinking water helps lose weight.

Skinny? Start by doing pushups everyday. Set a goal how much in a day you want to do. You can 20 in one go. Anothet set of 20 right after, wait few hours and crank out 40 after that.

Eat Fruits, Vegetables, Eat eggs, look up vitamins in food etc.

Gwoppo

All Star
Daps
My bro does. I think you take the shot 2-3 times a week in the ass. That’s doing too much to me

He said you can get pellets installed in the side of your butt cheeks. I think it’s time release. You re-up every 6 months I think.

He said it gives him an edge and makes him feel superhuman.

He gets them from the doctor, so he doesn’t have to worry about it throwing off his system.

If you not that old, just workout and focus on squats.

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
My bro does. I think you take the shot 2-3 times a week in the ass. That’s doing too much to me

He said you can get pellets installed in the side of your butt cheeks. I think it’s time release. You re-up every 6 months I think.

He gets them from the doctor, so he doesn’t have to worry about it throwing off his system.

:gucci: that's entirely different

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
Op talking about them otc test booster supplements you get from them protein powder shops and that. Not injecting pure testosterone into your ass :russ:

And nah I've never tried them. Ive probably got low testosterone cus I look quite young for my age (22) and can't grow anything other than a half goatee :lolbron:

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
:mjlol:
I thought that’s what u were asking about.

Be more specific. Are you talking about test for weight lifting or increase in low test (from dr)?
Test boost supplements for weightlifting, the stuff you can cop from GNC

Your breh must lead the AL in ERA injecting testosterone in his ass:picard:

Razor Reader

Formerly -----
Daps
Reppin
Game, Prosperity and Good Fortune
PSA: Before someone says "STEROIDZ DERP" test boosters & injecting testosterone are two different things. Injecting T is basically telling your testicles "I don't need you no mo" and the associated side effects occur (Gynecomastia, shrinking balls, etc.)

As quoted from Livestrong.com, "Testosterone boosters are natural substances that can coax the body to produce more lutenizing hormone, a messenger hormone secreted by the pituitary gland that signals the testicles to produce more testosterone. In addition, testosterone boosters may unbind bound testosterone, creating more usable free testosterone."

With that bring said, experienced brehs what are your experiences with this? Pros? Cons? Side effects? Best brands? Thanks

Lift heavyweights and eat chicken, steak and eggs...

Daps

:dame: Breh works outside of Harlem