Has anyone on here used testosterone boosters?

Gwoppo

All Star
Daps
Test boost supplements for weightlifting, the stuff you can cop from GNC

Your breh must lead the AL in ERA injecting testosterone in his ass:picard:
:dead:
There are no supplements that boost test.

Get tongkat ali. I think it may be the closest to it

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
I might consider it, I heard it helps you think more clearly, boosts motivation too.
That's all anecdotal though.

Razor Reader

Formerly -----
Daps
Reppin
Game, Prosperity and Good Fortune
:camby:All you nikkas talking about "eat right & exercise" gtfoh with that basic ass shyt, I know that already:what:

I'm talking about the different brands of T boosters you can get at GNC/Vitamin World

:dahell:Test boosters are a scam family !!! Lift very heavy weights, eat eggs beef and steak and chicken thighs.

Gwoppo

All Star
Daps
:camby:All you nikkas talking about "eat right & exercise" gtfoh with that basic ass shyt, I know that already:what:

I'm talking about the different brands of T boosters you can get at GNC/Vitamin World
If you do your research you will find out none of that shyt actually increases test. Tongkat Ali is about the closest you’ll get

MF budz

All Star
Daps
If youre between 20-35. You dont need it and its not gonna do anything unless your body isnt producing enough on its own.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
:dwillhuh: guys trying to inject testosterone to weightlift but working out is what boosts testosterone :gucci:

And stop jacking off, you lose testosterone after every ejaculation. If you gonna jack off, go on NoFap for at least 14 days, while doing workouts like pushups, pullups, situps, lifting weights till you feel the burn. I recommend masturbating ONE time every 4-5 days after that.

• Dap
Reactions: Mal

Ron_Mexico

All Star
Daps
My bro does. I think you take the shot 2-3 times a week in the ass. That’s doing too much to me

He said you can get pellets installed in the side of your butt cheeks. I think it’s time release. You re-up every 6 months I think.

He said it gives him an edge and makes him feel superhuman.

He gets them from the doctor, so he doesn’t have to worry about it throwing off his system.

If you not that old, just workout and focus on squats.

This right here. Forgot to mention pct after. You don’t want them gyno problems fam.
:lolbron:

On a serious note, try TRT instead. Better than what’s at gnc. Head to the doctor and tell them the usual bs lines of low sex drive, always tired, etc. They’ll give you the legit testorone. :yeshrug:

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)

they're a waste of money breh. All test boosters are gonna be a blend of Fenugreek, tribulus terrestris, maca root, damiana, ginseng etc. You're better off just buying these herbs individually.

The only way you can "boost" your test is through doing the basics again look up Makeda Voletta she breaks it down better than most. Unless you wanna get on steroids...