Has The Black Race Ever Ethered Any Group In History?

CHILLL

All Star
Daps
White people highhandedly went to africa raped women and put grown nikkas on a ship.

I just learnt that this mulatto rafael trujilo former dominican republic president a long long time ago ordered the masscre of 20,000 hatians cause dude hated blacks (domincan republic mostly mixed/lightskin)
rafael-trujillo-H.jpeg

Libyans recently killed mass amounts of black people IN AFRICA them dudes look just like french montana in north africa ethering nikkas
Libyan%2BRebels%2BBlack%2BPrisoners.jpg

This is crazy how much ether black people took by the hands of other races and nikkas still cant stick together worship pawgs and hate their own people.
But has black people over history ever return the can of whoop ass?

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
bruh, before christopher columbus sailed the oceans (using black maps), WE ruled whites for at least 800 years. why you think they hate us and want to change HIStory to make it seem as if they were a part of the greatest wonders of the world?

:ufdup:you need some knowledge of self bro

CHILLL

All Star
Daps
bruh, before christopher columbus sailed the oceans (using black maps), WE ruled whites for at least 800 years. why you think they hate us and want to change HIStory to make it seem as if they were a part of the greatest wonders of the world?

:ufdup:you need some knowledge of self bro
nah but i mean how other races went all over the world and conquered have blacks ever conquered anyone and won?

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
nah but i mean how other races went all over the world and conquered have blacks ever conquered anyone and won?
Bruh we have been all over the world, and unlike whites, when we conquer we give them them jewels.

From the mayans in america, to asia, to europe, we have done it all bro. Every culture on earth knows this, only in america is it not recognized.

We are the original man bro. You name it, we done it, and created it first.