Has The Black Race Ever Ethered Any Group In History?

CHILLL

All Star
Daps
Bruh we have been all over the world, and unlike whites, when we conquer we give them them jewels.

From the mayans in america, to asia, to europe, we have done it all bro. Every culture on earth knows this, only in america is it not recognized.

We are the original man bro. You name it, we done it, and created it first.
when i say conquer i mean every sense of the word just not existing there

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh we have been all over the world, and unlike whites, when we conquer we give them them jewels.

From the mayans in america, to asia, to europe, we have done it all bro. Every culture on earth knows this, only in america is it not recognized.

We are the original man bro. You name it, we done it, and created it first.

The t/s must have never heard of the moors. Even though the knowledge we gave them Europeans eventually led to our demise.

CHILLL

All Star
Daps
The t/s must have never heard of the moors. Even though the knowledge we gave them Europeans eventually led to our demise.
i never understand that even in egypt the greeks etc learned alot from them but im talkin bout conquering

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i never understand that even in egypt the greeks etc learned alot from them but im talkin bout conquering

That's what the moors did. Until they fought them off after hundreds of years. Right after pretty much Columbus sailed off and you know the rest.

I see what you saying it wasn't brutal like others.

Change

All Star
Daps
I guess you've never seen a Harlem Globetrotters vs. Washington Generals game?

2011_02_19_globetrotters.jpg

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Nikka have you heard of the Moors?....:what: Why you think Spain and Italy got that tint, flavor and spice to em.....:heh:

And we used to slaughter cacs near and far during the Christian Crusades....They kept coming back for more more and more trying to get at Jerusalem

Yall nikkas need to go study......

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Zulus etered the British the first time around, but lost when the British invaded again, this time with the help of the French crown prince Napolean Prince Imperial. Fortunately the Zulus killed that French fakkit on the battlefield and his bloodline, the Bonaparte bloodline, was deaded. Haiti ethered France too until the European nations (only allies when attacking nikkas is involved) surrounded Haiti on all sides and the Dominicans started attacking. I think
---

In recent times blacks have been preoccupied with poverty, inner squabbles, and a lack of technological, economic and educational sophistication. Our poor position is the world is one of the reasons we're so lost. Israel is a shining beacon and example of how blacks should proceed. If you can't protect your land and people, nothing you ever claim to have--including your own freedom and safety--will truly be yours.

Last edited: