Has Young Thug ever been outshined in a track?

wentundrafted

Rookie
Daps
Seriously, I dont think it has ever happened, Quan is probably the best bet but I cant think of an example right now.

And this hasnt gone unnoticed, there is a reason why Kanye only let Thug spit a couple of lines in High Lights, he didnt want them problems :yeshrug:

Terrance Curtis Beasley

These ni*gas claim Top 5 but we OVOK
Daps
Better question:

does young thug have a song worth a damn?
yes. hundreds of songs

Untitled-32.gif

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have you heard other people on a london beat? Its wack lol...

Stop being a hater bruh... Thug is a prodigy... Your hoe tendencies are keeping you from amazing music......

Hoe tendancies would be getting emotional because somebody said they dont fukk wit your favorite rapper and made a joke lil nikka. Calm down.

And amazing music?
I dont hear it myself. But I am pleased you and 21,999 others do like dude enough to support his music. A young gay rapper is a tough act to sell in a culture that doesnt usually rock with homos and calling woman handsome and men sexy so flagrantly but he out here doing it and selling Props to him and Frank ocean type nikkas who are proud of who they are.

10:31

Superstar
Daps
Hoe tendancies would be getting emotional because somebody said they dont fukk wit your favorite rapper and made a joke lil nikka. Calm down.

And amazing music?
I dont hear it myself. But I am pleased you and 21,999 others do like dude enough to support his music. A young gay rapper is a tough act to sell in a culture that doesnt usually rock with homos and calling woman handsome and men sexy so flagrantly but he out here doing it and selling Props to him and Frank ocean type nikkas who are proud of who they are.

Can't wait for the andre 3000/Thug jawn :wow: