Has Young Thug ever been outshined in a track?

Juneya

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Panola Road
Hoe tendancies would be getting emotional because somebody said they dont fukk wit your favorite rapper and made a joke lil nikka. Calm down.

And amazing music?
I dont hear it myself. But I am pleased you and 21,999 others do like dude enough to support his music. A young gay rapper is a tough act to sell in a culture that doesnt usually rock with homos and calling woman handsome and men sexy so flagrantly but he out here doing it and selling Props to him and Frank ocean type nikkas who are proud of who they are.

Naw... Hoe... I didn't get emotional... I pointed out a hoe, I know a hoe ass nikka when I see one... Hence your response.
You posted a freestyle you fukking idiot.
SS1-3
Rich Gang.
Gucci Mane.

nikkas that have a career, successful careers in music, all think the guy is a genius. Your hating HOE ass, on the message board talking stupid. Stupid hoe nikka.

21,999 people bought a surprise EP... Are you really this stupid? or are you just really this much of a hating hoe you say stupid shyt?

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naw... Hoe... I didn't get emotional... I pointed out a hoe, I know a hoe ass nikka when I see one... Hence your response.
You posted a freestyle you fukking idiot.
SS1-3
Rich Gang.
Gucci Mane.

nikkas that have a career, successful careers in music, all think the guy is a genius. Your hating HOE ass, on the message board talking stupid. Stupid hoe nikka.

21,999 people bought a surprise EP... Are you really this stupid? or are you just really this much of a hating hoe you say stupid shyt?
Calm down lil nikka. You are getting worked up because someone does not like your favorite rapper. That is hoeish. I am not hating at all. Dont like dudes music but wish him all the best. As shown with your responses the gay community are really supporting one or their own. Can only give you guys props for that. Sorry if I offended you by not liking his music though lil nikka. Take a deep breath and calm down. It's all gonna be okay.

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
I thought we all agreed that Dolph washed him on never had it???