Have you ever got a cac fired?

Daps
Reppin
Canada
There was white girl that I considered a friend when I was an intern. She worked there full-time.

Every now and then I'd say what's up when I pass by her cubicle.

Next thing I know my supervisor pulls me aside and said she accusing me sexual harassment and I'm like oh shyt. So I start avoiding her and then she's gone the next week. I ask about a month later and my supervisor was like yeah we met up with her later and she started making racial comments so her manager terminated her employment.

My supervisor wouldn't tell me what she said he was like just forget it. He kinda did the old white guy grimace so my imagination ran wild.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
There was white girl that I considered a friend when I was an intern. She worked there full-time.

Every now and then I'd say what's up when I pass by her cubicle.

Next thing I know my supervisor pulls me aside and said she accusing me sexual harassment and I'm like oh shyt. So I start avoiding her and then she's gone the next week. I ask about a month later and my supervisor was like yeah we met up with her later and she started making racial comments so her manager terminated her employment.

My supervisor wouldn't tell me what she said he was like just forget it. He kinda did the old white guy grimace so my imagination ran wild.
I think I remember you telling this story before...how chick just out the blue accused you of shyt.