[HAWT KNEW JAWN 11/16] Young Thug - Magnificent (Prod by London On Da Track)

Starski

Superstar
Daps
Dont get me wrong im excited as hell about new thug :whoa:

but i am an ocd itunes freak and my god do i hate how so much of his music leaks...usually in lower quality too.

He has prob had more music leak then he has offically released :mindblown:

abouta listen :wow:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
The pianos that bome in at 1:10 trigger an endorphin release.

:mjcry:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!

Starski

Superstar
Daps
@Matt504 was listening to check real loud in my car and realized another genius of thug...his Tonal changes....even while having the same flow, candance, ect. his tone is constantly changing up and down every word.....W/ thug literally no word sounds the same :wow:

Lord Poison

John The Daptist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Debauchery
Today is literally one of the worst days of my life, but this was a small nice bright spot. Thanks for tagging me in it. Pretty dope record.

What happened breh? :lupe:

I knew I forgot someone at the forefront of the Thugger movement in the mentions. :smh: I tried tagging that dude Poltier with the pug avy too but he must've changed his name or something, it wasn't coming up.
Dont get me wrong im excited as hell about new thug :whoa:

but i am an ocd itunes freak and my god do i hate how so much of his music leaks...usually in lower quality too.

He has prob had more music leak then he has offically released :mindblown:

abouta listen :wow:

I feel you, especially when unmixed shyt like Bompton and Be Me See Me leaks and you can't even slap it in the car without it sounding like shyt. Or when something like Pablo or Schedule leaks and there's an entire minute of just the beat looping where a guest verse was supposed to be and you have to fast forward past it or edit the song yourself. Thankfully the majority of the leaks still sound good enough to enjoy even at 128/160/192 kpbs.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
@Matt504 was listening to check real loud in my car and realized another genius of thug...his Tonal changes....even while having the same flow, candance, ect. his tone is constantly changing up and down every word.....W/ thug literally no word sounds the same :wow:

The subtle nuance become very apparent when you listen and slip into a trance, this can easily happen if you're driving with no one else in the car with few distractions.