[HAWT KNEW JAWN 11/16] Young Thug - Magnificent (Prod by London On Da Track)

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
What happened breh? :lupe:

I knew I forgot someone at the forefront of the Thugger movement in the mentions. :smh: I tried tagging that dude Poltier with the pug avy too but he must've changed his name or something, it wasn't coming up.

I feel you, especially when unmixed shyt like Bompton and Be Me See Me leaks and you can't even slap it in the car without it sounding like shyt. Or when something like Pablo or Schedule leaks and there's an entire minute of just the beat looping where a guest verse was supposed to be and you have to fast forward past it or edit the song yourself. Thankfully the majority of the leaks still sound good enough to enjoy even at 128/160/192 kpbs.

@Poitier is temporarily banned but I'm 100% sure he's on game

:mjcry:

Starski

Superstar
Daps
Okay that hook is something serious :wow:

And that double time flow starting around 2;00 at the second verse :whoo:....shoulda rode that out all the way

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How was I not tagged :why:. But this goes :wow:.
"Nutted on a b!tch pants and she told them it was spit" :ooh:

Lord Poison

John The Daptist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Debauchery
Since there's a couple posts in here talmbout not getting mentioned, yall wanna just get a hashtag going for a mention list? Whenever a new Thugger song/video/interview/etc drops, if someone posts #Thugger in the thread then everyone following the hashtag automatically gets a mention. This eliminates having to mention people in the OP & forgetting names, or having to copy a mention list from an old thread. If you wanna join just click the hashtag #Thugger and press "Watch Tag". This is especially useful for staying on top of the random leaks that seem to drop on a weekly basis.

@JordanWearinThe45 @desp @MufasaChoppa @Y2Dre @dio.nova.vvs.* @Starski @Matt504 @sun raw @Sauce Dab @West Coast Avenger @Phillyrider807 @Hiphoplives4eva @krackdagawd @Uncle_Ruckus @Serb @Cbanks36 @GzUpHoEzDwN @Lil Bape the PostGod @Still FloW @shakobe @1994NY @KOohbt @HabeeNo @MaxBundles @KxngKobruh @ThiefyPoo @HustlerOfVirginiA @Based Mamba @NerdNash @malbaker86 @Future's Hat @fallbacksonn @ice. @Asantehene @Uncle Drew @Uchiha God @DJSmooth @analog @ArmchairCritic @Larry Lobster @Guwopaveli @OTC @Kitsch @Cynic @feelsthecitybreathin @Julius Leisure @lightskin jermaine @JoelB @Cee2 @QuavoFlow @28 Gramz @rich @GinaThatAintNoDamnPuppy! @spinoza @WickedGames @CHICAGOrilla @TheKang @MusicConsulting @Millions @Cali_livin @Icantspell @Skyfall @Trajan @Newzz @princeofhaiti @Da King @Jorvan @Point Blank @DVL @BNT @FruitOfTheVale @DillaTUDE @Charlie @Ray Junior @GetyourWalkonENYCE @Cammatic @Cheech&Chong @blackslash @Pitfalls0117 @Jazzy B. @LakeSt.Lenny @Frank Sabotka @Bret Easton Ellis @hu3ypdadon @SomaliLandCruiser

I put in some work & added some names from the SS2 thread that got bumped. Follow the hashtag brehs, let's solidify the movement. :blessed: