HBO's "Ballers" Season 1 Thread; Produced by The Rock & Mark Wahlberg

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
^That's why I aint been commenting. :angry: It's too fukkin short. Reggie that dude. If they do Season 2, they need to think about lengthening it.

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
the characters never make the choices i want them to :francis:

why do spencer and ricky do the things they do? :francis:

devoting time to the agent was unnecessary.. and at the very least, he should've at least swung at the dude going out of his way to make out with his mom in front of him..

but none of the characters ever make the right decision :francis:

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I'm getting real fukking tired of people watching shows they don't like so they can come derail show discussion threads and bytch and moan. If I see someone doing that shyt they're going on ignore. Goodbye @Spud34 and @The Taxman you're both insufferable annoying fakkits

I agree. with so much quality scripted television out here these days, who has the time to spend watching shows that they don't like???

I can understand bytching about a movie, cuz that's a one time watch, but with a tv series, are ya'll seriously coming back to watch shyt ya'll think it :trash:

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
they should focus on fewer storylines per episode. it's still early so they getting everything set up, but possibly lengthening the season and focusing on fewer characters will make the 30-min format work better

Yep. Sometimes there's episodes that go by too quickly. Stick to the role players: Spence, Ricky and Charles.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
they should focus on fewer storylines per episode. it's still early so they getting everything set up, but possibly lengthening the season and focusing on fewer characters will make the 30-min format work better
Only got a few keyed in stories a show...the Vern thing is top priority, Ricky getting his act together is a central theme, they blended Charles with the main guys, and gave the white dude some focus for the first time ever with that mother/cougar $hit.