Denzel washington son is not a good actor
ieGEMCciIh8Fq.gif

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Denzel washington son is not a good actor
i feel you, i think he's just ok, but he's someone i can see improving. overall i think the acting is weak all around outside of reggie, but they sacrificed talent level for "believability" as far as look and past playing experience. i'll give HBO a hand for taking a flyer on such novice actors, but if this gets a season 2, i'm going to need all of them to raise the bar.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
i feel you, i think he's just ok, but he's someone i can see improving. overall i think the acting is weak all around outside of reggie, but they sacrificed talent level for "believability" as far as look and past playing experience. i'll give HBO a hand for taking a flyer on such novice actors, but if this gets a season 2, i'm going to need all of them to raise the bar.

Reggie is the star of the show..in acting like the a$$hole behind the star. I be wanting to shake the ish outta this mofo. Especially whenever he look up like :jawalrus::jawalrus:.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
This show is so dumb :mjlol:

I'm OK with that tho, Entourage was just as dumb and I watched all of that :yeshrug:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
i usually fast fw the credits and such when i DVR...but i stopped and listened to this joint. thanks for the link.

Btw, I've never been big on rocking short sleeve button up shirts in the summer for some reason (I'm more of a roll the long sleeve up kinda guy)...but the rock got me wanting to reevaluate that thought. :ehh:
I used to feel the same way but then I got buff. Get the ones with the double breast pockets :banderas:

• Dap
Reactions: Rev

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
I'm almost willing to bet that Reggie, knew that ole girl knew Spence. Got Vernon jammed up and organized the squeeze and the sit down in order to get it on camera Spence paying off ole girl to keep the drugs on the boat hush-hush. That would not only ruin Spence's career it would fukk over that company too.

Spence didn't take the bait, so he prolly figured to just skip the middle man. I find it fishy that we haven't seen this woman, heard from her, or anything like that.
Hell yeah he's in on it. He got Vernon to stay on the boat when he wanted to leave. And if I recall correctly, I believe he was the one taking the pics in that episode. The only thing is when the lawyer was showing them the pics, Reggie was in 1 or 2 of them. May have photoshopped himself in to make it seem like he didnt take the pics.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Reggie is the star of the show..in acting like the a$$hole behind the star. I be wanting to shake the ish outta this mofo. Especially whenever he look up like :jawalrus::jawalrus:.
Reggie isn't the star of the show...he's the weasel that gets you scratching your head and want to piss in Vern's food for being as stupid as he is. The bytches are the star of the show..the rest is just online chatter.