He Gets mad at me because his 4yo daughter wont listen to me

Daps
Reppin
₩est Side of Chicago
:francis:like nikka she barely listens to you and your are her father.

I dont know how to discipline kids thats not mine or my sisters

And then shes one of them kids who dont listen at all no matter how many times u tell her:sadcam:i try to keep her in the room with my eyes on her at all times but she just leaves out to get into shyt all while im telling her not to.what am i suppose to do.i cant yell at her..cant put my hands on her.i just stand there like"im about to call your dad:francis::beli::snoop:

Now hes mad at me because she managed to go in there in pull up his plants saying im not watching her and let her do this and that.i admit did dose off for a minute this time but even if i was woke and saw her go.in there and told her to come out she wouldve still did it anyway like she always do when im trying to tell her something.she know not to go in there because hes been telling her all week.

How can he get mad at me when he as her parent has to tell her something 5-6 times
And sometimes she still dont listen:childplease:what am i suppose to do if i tell her not to do something and she still does it anyway.:ld:

I hope this aint whats in stored for me when my son get that age because its gone be hella ass whooping goin on:lupe::birdman:

Any suggestions??

Marco Andretti

GRINDHARD
Daps
Reppin
NoleNation 904 Jetlife
Shell cry and i dont want it to be im mistreating her next

Listen

This family u talkin bout . .

I work at the YMCA well used to start my new job Monday . .

But I used to work at the Y .. and they could cry all day
. longs u did it for the right reasons .the parent can't get mad .. in this case ya bro ..

He'll nah! u good .. consequences .. she gotta learn dat

Groanman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
THREE-OH-FIVE TILL I DIE
tumblr_ltg6obbrLh1qc1jg4o1_500.gif