Daps
:scusthov:

b0zkj.gif

Daps
Reppin
₩est Side of Chicago
Listen

This family u talkin bout . .

I work at the YMCA well used to start my new job Monday . .

But I used to work at the Y .. and they could cry all day
. longs u did it for the right reasons .the parent can't get mad .. in this case ya bro ..

He'll nah! u good .. consequences .. she gotta learn dat
Thats true but am i wrong for not wanting to go thru all that but i guess i signed up for it:yeshrug:i just want her to listen:francis:

Luxury Tax

Middleman Money
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:francis:like nikka she barely listens to you and your are her father.

I dont know how to discipline kids thats not mine or my sistersI hope this aint whats in stored for me when my son get that age because its gone be hella ass whooping goin on:lupe::birdman:

Any suggestions??

Treat her like she's one of your own. Especially if you & her father is really rocking out solid together.

Hopefully your dude's BM will understand & respect that you sometimes have to discipline lil mama.

GoldCoastSaint

Yall nikkas hate everything but Tariq Nasheed
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
That child is disobedient and needs a tapping. My child is 2 and we will.give her a very light tap on the hand. She giggles then looks to see if we're.serious, then does a little cry while doing what we told her to.

Try a light spanking. And make sure she understands why she's in trouble so she'll know what not to.do next time.

Daps
Reppin
₩est Side of Chicago
That child is disobedient and needs a tapping. My child is 2 and we will.give her a very light tap on the hand. She giggles then looks to see if we're.serious, then does a little cry while doing what we told her to.

Try a light spanking. And make sure she understands why she's in trouble so she'll know what not to.do next time.
Thats the thing.i dont want to spank a child thats not mine.her dad doesnt do it and i doubt her mother does.thats why she acts like that.how would i look spanking her and her parents dont even do it.im pretty sure he doesnt want me to and im sure she will tell her mom i hit her then thatll start something else.sometimes i be wanting to just tell him not to leave her with me but then ill be even more of a peice of shyt because i knew he had a kid and i signed up for it but goddamn i didnt know she'd turn out to be so damn bad:damn:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Get close to bad kid
Reach your hand across your body and under your armpit

Covertly pinch bad kid so cacs dont see you.

Look surprised at reaction