unthickly

Wicked Vain Lil Bih
Daps
Reppin
Boston
So I used to be a very active dominatrix. I've been out of the game for a while but I still have 3 loyal pets from back then. Each one serves their purpose. This one white dude...oh side note: they are always white. But yeah, this one was my cleaning bytch and my errand boy. I would make him clean my crib, my car, and all of my friend houses when need be. Literally floor to ceiling. He'd be sweating buckets and red in the face from bleach inhalation while scrubbing the walls around me and my friends while we keekee'd and chilled. Anyway, recently he's been hitting me up begging to be used and abused because I had dismissed him for fukking up last summer.....but he was on some other shyt. I told him nah that I was good but he wouldn't stop and this time he was asking for more. "Beat me up and laugh at me", which I could do but I'm not on that wave anymore and that's not the situation we had anyway. The more he begged the more I realized he was on some other shyt. Asking me to make him eat rat poison and laugh while he got sick, beat him with a bat, kick him in the stomach repeatedly, use his head as a punching bag, drive him to the projects and let nikkas I know stomp him out, tie a belt around his kneck and choke him while beating him till he passed out. :scust:Like what the flying fukk??!!! I told him I could see he wanted to die...AND the bytch didn't even deny it. He's like ok just tell me to do fukked up shyt to myself and watch. Nah nikka! I blocked his numbers and any type of social media I had of his. Now this nikka done found me on OfferUp, an app you can use to sell your old shyt, and is in my inbox heavy. Wondering if I should report him to the cops, get him some kind of help, or continue to ignore his sad ass.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
200w.gif

Daps
Reppin
California
I think that if you really care about him, you should get him some help. Otherwise, just ignore him. I don't think the cops need to get involved.

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
There's a lot I want to say and ask. I'm judging you. Anyway, get a restraining order or mase from big 5. He's stalking you. That's illegal. I don't think you're safe. You've made it clear to him what your boundaries are and he consistently crosses them. Guys who don't understand are the rapist type. For real. Don't play games with these sickos.