Heard Rob Parker talk in interview about ESPN, Skip and Mike (no link)

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Skip's sympathy for people of color is a joke, they talk about redskins being offensive then say it 100 times when talking about the team.

He's done it WAY too many times for it to be a joke.

Skip might like us nikkaz more than native americans :skip:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Ehh Skip Bayless might be a troll, but has never displayed any racial undertones or racial bias in his arguments throughout the years.

And to be fair Manziel just got indicted last week.. Hardy was found guilty, and paid off his victim

I remember Skip and Stephen A used to do Old School/New School on Sunday sportscenter years ago and Skip had views akin to a middle age white man who grew up in the 1960s/70s. I believe Skip playing understanding liberal and SAS being a c00n is a ruse propogated by First Take producers to engineer the most rise out of people. They have them contrive opinions for the "shock factor" a lot of times.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Rob Parker is a dumbass NY troll who got ran out of Detroit media for being trash. All of our teams will always lose and and every move our teams make are trash. He's like the black Mike Valenti

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
First take averages less than 500k viewers on ESPN I can only imagine how horrible Skip's ratings will be on FS1.

That's a good number considering it airs when it's prime demographic is out working.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
If you're watching channels like ESPN, Fox Sports etc for the OPINIONS of other people, you already lost.

The fact these channels exist outside of; live sporting, highlights, draft type shyt, is a joke.

lmao at comparing CNN/Fox News to Espn/Fox Sports :huhldup: