HELP!!! Moving to the DMV from Los Angeles....

King Jae

Banned
Daps
This thread is a setup lol...cool tho...no free game ....y'all trippin...ain't these the same nagas that tax out of towners when they touch down? Figure it out... Naybah66d...

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
bruh isnt gonna wanna add 5-15 mins to every commute waiting for the uber man, both ways. he's from socal, picture this man waiting on a platform waiting for the silver line in february

i've never even been to tysons so i dunno shyt about it but i wouldnt wanna live here without access to a car. if he got bread then why not lease and pull out when necessary?

He doesn't need a car for a commute because he can walk 3 blocks to work...said he's gonna lease a whip after a few months of settlin' in...so that's a smart way to do it...if he's gonna get a car out here for socializin'...and travel...

Rice'N Beckford

**King of ADOS**
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Taking the metro when its winter:scust:.

You good breh, PM for DMV info:jawalrus:.

-Tysons corner is boring AF tho. No culture is there. You just got govt workers moving in and out tbh. If you wanna love "the life" move into DC and pay alot of money for rent.

-You'll get tired of the tourists, monuments and museums after 6 months. But, its a free and cheap date idea.

-Get some carryout with mumbo sauce:blessed:

-hit a brunch with some nikkas and scheme on sundays

-Hit black clubs in DC

-dont smoke pcp

-the Howard U area be having random model, tumblr and hipster lookin black chicks walkin alone in the middle of the night:pachaha:

-

BlackDynamite310

All Star
Daps
Taking the metro when its winter:scust:.

You good breh, PM for DMV info:jawalrus:.

-Tysons corner is boring AF tho. No culture is there. You just got govt workers moving in and out tbh. If you wanna love "the life" move into DC and pay alot of money for rent.

-You'll get tired of the tourists, monuments and museums after 6 months. But, its a free and cheap date idea.

-Get some carryout with mumbo sauce:blessed:

-hit a brunch with some nikkas and scheme on sundays

-Hit black clubs in DC

-dont smoke pcp

-the Howard U area be having random model, tumblr and hipster lookin black chicks walkin alone in the middle of the night:pachaha:

-
Thanks! I plan on being in DC more after I get the groove going at work n shyt. I'm not trying to be out in VA like that

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
Get you a whip, breh. Otherwise, you will be stranded. Tysons is still a good distance from DC and other areas like Silver Spring, National Harbor, Old Town, etc.

Tysons is :mjpls:, so you're gonna wanna branch out, especially if you're trying to get at some females.

Hang out at a popular black church like Jericho or Glenarden and sit in the back like :takedat:. Spot you an easy mark and go to work, my nicca.

Daps
Reppin
MD
You will need a car to get to certain parts of DMV. You might not need it every day but the metro and uber get old real quick. The metro at least has a few hiccups every week. Since you're out in tysons you will be on the silver line. There is no nightlife in Tysons, so you will have to travel to DC or Silver Spring, national harbor, Arlington for some. Let me know if you have any other questions about the area.