Hemorrhoids unappreciation thread

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
:childplease:
I can deal with it, i'm just sharing a problem some of us suffer silently. Hemorrhoids are real and we shouldn't be ashamed of it.

This thanksgiving i was extremely dehydrated and constipated, then i went on an airplane for 2 hours that resulted in me being on the toilet for 2 hours when i got the my hotel room:francis:. i couldn't sleep cause i my ass hurted so bad, every time i walked it felt like i was being stabbed on my butthole:sadcam:. getting up was the worst also. Then i had to get back on the plane a few days later. Hemorrhoids are a cakewalk to me now nikka:childplease:

Daps
Reppin
Canada
This thanksgiving i was extremely dehydrated and constipated, then i went on an airplane for 2 hours that resulted in me being on the toilet for 2 hours when i got the my hotel room:francis:. i couldn't sleep cause i my ass hurted so bad, every time i walked it felt like i was being stabbed on my butthole:sadcam:. getting up was the worst also. Then i had to get back on the plane a few days later. Hemorrhoids are a cakewalk to me now nikka:childplease:
:dame: Grease your shyt with aloe vera. :takedat::ahh: anus feeling good

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
Da hell is a hemorrhoids :dahell: how do you even pronounce that? :dead: you brehs been getting jooked in your booty? I don't get it :dahell:

Daps
Reppin
Catch me in the safari zone
Da hell is a hemorrhoids :dahell: how do you even pronounce that? :dead: you brehs been getting jooked in your booty? I don't get it :dahell:
full
how old are you?

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I got one last week. Took some pills for the pain cuz I couldn't sleep :sadcam:

Been drinking a shyt load of water and eating a lot more fruits and vegetables since then

Snoopy Loops

All Star
Daps
:mjcry: I hate this shyt

You eat like shyt, you don't drink enough water, and likely don't exercise. Probably low in magnesium as well.

I had a recurrence of hemorrhoids after 2 months of going vegan. Last time I had them was 4 years ago. My fiber intake after going vegan is through the roof. Water intake was ok. I worked out 3-5 times a week during that period. The only thing I may concede is low magnesium and thats because my cal/mag supplementation was erratic. You're overgeneralizing.

Another overlooked cause is prolonged sitting, which is the likely culprit.

Hybrinetics

Banned
Daps
Okay, let me give y'all some tips if you're having trouble with constipation. Along with the obvious, fruits and veggies and water, cut out bread, rice, white potato, and pasta. I don't care if the bread is whole grain, bread can and will clog you up, especially if you don't consume a lot of water, which the majority of you don't otherwise you wouldn't be getting hemorrhoids. Oatmeal is an excellent source of fiber and a grain that you can trust will not clog you up. If you're going to eat rice, eat brown rice, and you better balance the meal with something like broccoli and/or spinach, don't be eating meals of rice and tough meats only, or a bowl full of pasta and cheese and expect to have pleasant bowel movements. Cheese is a big one when it comes to constipation as well. For fruit, raspberries are high in fiber. A little 6oz package is 8 grams and it's not much to eat at all. I'm not much of a fruit person myself, usually just stick to a lot of brocolli and spinach as my main vegetables.

Hybrinetics

Banned
Daps
:mjcry: I hate this shyt

I had a recurrence of hemorrhoids after 2 months of going vegan. Last time I had them was 4 years ago. My fiber intake after going vegan is through the roof. Water intake was ok. I worked out 3-5 times a week during that period. The only thing I may concede is low magnesium and thats because my cal/mag supplementation was erratic. You're overgeneralizing.

Another overlooked cause is prolonged sitting, which is the likely culprit.
Is constipation common with vegans? I would think a plant based diet would go smoothly, but I was reading on how you guys can eat grains like pasta? This is new to me. Personally, pasta gives me problems so I steer clear. I used to be a big eater of lots of pasta and cheese; an absolute disaster. Low magnesium definitely could play a role though.

Edit: Apparently too much fiber can cause constipation as well :ohhh:

Last edited: