Hemorrhoids unappreciation thread

GoldTeef

Sarranid Bleu
Daps
Reppin
Fooglies
you dont really have hemorrhoids, nikka let me see....
nick-young-confused-face.png

Solano707

The Coli's dirty Afro-Mexicano
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California (Live in GA)
I use to get it when i drunk vodka and other hard alcohol since it dehyrdated me so much. Since I stopped a few months ago - I'll drink a beer here and there, but as long as your hyrdrated and get some fiber in you - you golden breh. Also, don't wait to take a shyt, when you feel that urge - go ahead and take care of it, because the pressure from holding it in, only agrevates it.

I also use to get it when i drunk Green Bean's coffee when I was deployed. I ddin't connect the two, but every time I had it, it felt like i was shytting out shards of glass after an hour of drinking it.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Man i struggled with them shyts for like 2 years.. it was all coming with a stomach issue i was developing...it was like i could not eat anything and i'd feel like i have to go to the bathroom...so i'd be on the toilet for like 20 minutes for nothing :snoop:

i was losing mad weight..booty hurt & shyt :sadbron: ...

so i started thinking i had IBS because Cam'Ron rapped about it :sadcam: lol

long story short i went to the hospital and got diagnosed with Crohns Disease :francis:

started eating SLIGHTLY better and now i dont deal with them anymore...im sure one is around the corner though waiting to catch me slippin :troll:

Last edited:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Thank the lord for Prep H :mjcry:
fukk Preparation H. That shyt is poison and doesn't work well. The absolute best hemorrhoid cream is a Chinese herb based ointment. It's sold on Amazon. Worth every penny. It's called Mayinglong Hemrhoid Musk Cream. This shyt literally eliminates pain and discomfort with one treatment.

Buy it now if you want effective relief.

Secondly, consider soaking in a magnesium bath salt soak. It does wonders to ease inflammation.

Thirdly, drastically increase fiber and water content in your diet.

Consider taking a stool softener like colace, especially when you have active inflammation and bleeding. Stool softener so help ease irritation at the rectum, thereby reducing pain and bleeding and allowing for healing.

I hope these tips help.

Happy shytting guys!