Herbal Life

mcellas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Do it really work or is it a scam nikkas at my gym promote this stuff heavy I'm thinking about buying some

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
@mcellas did you ever get up on this? A few of my cousins have been using this the past few months but this the only thread I found on it here, cant lie you can visually see the improvements but I was curious as to some of the potential drawbacks

mcellas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Breh the shyt works I just hate the people that sell it of course you have to work out as well but it works too good scary

Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
Wish I could just buy the shyt straight from a website. Going through someone selling it is just way too much work.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Quick scan of the website makes it look like typical supplements. I'm all for experimenting (I've been using some Onnit products lately) but what makes these any different?

Baracka Flocka Flame

Coast to Coast
Daps
Reppin
LA & NJ
My brothers sister in law does it and sells it. She lost a gang of weight, like probably 60 pounds or more. She looks great and swears by it. I'm trying to drop these last 8. Might mess with it

AJW

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Berkshire, England
Anything like Herbalife or Slimfast, where the idea is to replace whole foods with meal replacement shakes, is not a sustainable or sensible way of losing weight and changing eating/lifestyle habits. Yes, if you are overweight you will lose weight following these 'shake diets' however you are never going to sustain this way of eating/living so the weight will fly back on when you've given up after 3 months like the majority of people, and at this point you have down-regulated all of your hormones due to depriving your body of essential macro and micronutrients. Thus meaning you're worse off then you were before you started.

Supplements are great but should not be the main focus of your nutrition. Eat whole foods and supplement appropriately. It amazes me how people get sucked in to these things. It's like protein shakes - the companies but a guy like Kai Greene that takes every PED under the sun and ignorant, naive people believe it's all whey protein :mjcry:

Daps
All spplements outside of multivitamins are shyt.

That includes protein powder and weight gainers.

Rely on real food for both cutting and bulking and youll see tight lean functional results

I speak from experience:niro: