Here's Mark Cuban's advice for whoever wins the $1.4 billion Powerball lottery

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
I heard you take the lump sum because if death happens they stop paying you.
Not true...
Beneficiary
Depending on the rules of your state, you may elect to choose a beneficiary to receive the remaining payments of your prize. Unfortunately, most states only allow for one beneficiary to be named, which can pose problems if you have more than one heir you wish to bequeath assets to. Check with the rules of your state lottery commission to review your beneficiary options. If they only allow for one beneficiary to be named and you have multiple heirs, consider forgoing this option in favor of payments made directly to your estate.

Your Estate
If no beneficiary was chosen, your winnings would be sent to your estate for distribution to your heirs. If you have not made final arrangements and don't leave a will, the state will distribute those assets according to the law. Each state has a different way to process estates with and without a will. Consult an estate planning attorney in your area to thoroughly discuss what you need to do to guarantee that your final wishes are carried out.

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
:stopitslime:
You're full of shyt. If you win I guarantee it wont go down like that.
i'm not like most people. i can buy everything i want on this earth with less than 200,000 dollars. i don't buy shyt and i don't travel. also don't believe in charity, so the money would just be sitting there.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
He's right about the investments. People kill me talking about if they win $1,000,000,000 they're going to invest in shyt. nikkas talking about investing in stocks and starting business after winning 1 billion dollars nikka for what? :mjlol:
With that kind of money you don't need to invest shyt. Just live the rest of your life doing whatever the fucc you want to do.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
  • Tell all your friends and relatives no. They will ask. Tell them no. If you are close to them, you already know who needs help and what they need. Feel free to help SOME, but talk to your accountant before you do anything and remember this, no one needs $1 million for anything. No one needs $100,000 for anything. Anyone who asks is not your friend.
    Click to expand...​
This is a big one and the reason so many manage to piss away what should be "old money" in 3 - 4 generations.
Leeches will suck you dry if you let them.

Soon

Banned
Daps
my family wouldn't even know i won that shyt. would probably just put the shyt in the bank and live off of 40k or less per year after buying a couple of things.

Some winners set up a Trust, and let the Executor of the Trust collect the winnings. You will never have to show your face, you will just send a lawyer.

And I recommend, buy apartment buildings, and when people ask for money, offer them to live there rent free.

Its as good as giving them cash, since they don't have to pay rent.