Here's Mark Cuban's advice for whoever wins the $1.4 billion Powerball lottery

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
Bruh its 2016, everyone will know who won. In a lot of states that run powerball the winners name and location becomes public record, the trust loophole doesnt work. They know when and where the winning ticket was sold so all anyone with enough time has to do is run the camera back at the place you bought the ticket to find you. Then if that doesnt work, who is gonna collect the money for you? The lawyer you deal with will know, and whats stopping him or his assistant from leaking your name somewhere on the internet?

Or even easier, you dont think someone will notice you no longer work, have a new car or house, and just do random shyt during the day...........every day?

even if they did find out, they wouldn't get any money lol and i still wouldn't be hardly spending it.

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
Bruh its 2016, everyone will know who won. In a lot of states that run powerball the winners name and location becomes public record, the trust loophole doesnt work. They know when and where the winning ticket was sold so all anyone with enough time has to do is run the camera back at the place you bought the ticket to find you. Then if that doesnt work, who is gonna collect the money for you? The lawyer you deal with will know, and whats stopping him or his assistant from leaking your name somewhere on the internet?

Or even easier, you dont think someone will notice you no longer work, have a new car or house, and just do random shyt during the day...........every day?

Like I said earlier in the thread, you can finesse it so ppl won't get suspicious. I'd finish out the school year, then go into "something" else. :lolbron:

The trust does work, it has been done. It works for the states where it is allowed. As for the camera, walk in that bytch with a hat and some shades :banderas:

Oh, and Attorney-Client privilege

ETA: Trust is public record, blind trust is not

Last edited:

The Emperor

Paid Agent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
first off, you are not getting a billion dollars if you win, they take like half of that for taxes. second off, i know myself and you do not, so your opinion in this instance is meaningless.
Listen scrappy you will get a check every year for 30 million like clockwork...

You will not live like you make $40,000
It's not happening...

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
The downside of winning is the blood-sucking leeches that will pop up. All your old boys, all your exes, all your family, all your old-coworkers, everybody will be asking you for something.

That aint no problem. :win:

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
I have no problem telling people no but the downside is that they would resent me forever because its such a once in a lifetime opportunity that they would feel they missed out on cuz I wouldnt share shyt with them.

So :win:

i have 1.4 billion :win:

if there not blood and out in the street starving then....:demonic::win: