Heritage Foundation unveils “Project 2025” to dismantle the U.S. federal government in Trump’s second term

Are you concerned?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
can you add a third option, "i don't support it, but the prospect of cleaning out DC's disgusting, bloated bureacracy doesn't cause me to panic"?

speaking for at least 40 percent of the country :dead:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

know what's interesting to think about, though?

mccarthy is finished either way. even if trump ekes out an electoral college win, and republicans take the senate, i'm giving the dems a 100 percent chance of taking the house in '24, due to trump and abirtion. so jeffries is gonna be on trump's ass from day 1. sending him 0 bills, threatening impeachment

so maybe the dumbest, most incompetent president of all time is now some kind of secret executive order machine, but what have we seen from trump or his team to give us that impression? :dead:

Kooley_High

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Da South
I havent read the article yet but does he plan to do this by executive order? I would think the Senate and House would be filled to deadlock any of his plan becoming law

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Is there any doubt that the republicans are fascists?

Post this in TLR. I'm sure they will love this :coffee:

Done

There's a comment in the TLR thread claiming this is just "scare tactics".

No surprise the world's dumbest cac posting above me dapped that one.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
know what's interesting to think about, though?

mccarthy is finished either way. even if trump ekes out an electoral college win, and republicans take the senate, i'm giving the dems a 100 percent chance of taking the house in '24, due to trump and abirtion. so jeffries is gonna be on trump's ass from day 1. sending him 0 bills, threatening impeachment

If every person remaining in the executive branch is working for him, and they're the kind of people who, like him, don't listen to authorities they consider invalid, then what the fukk is the House going to do?

I know you have zero familiarity with the structure of the federal government, but checks and balances only work if the executive branch follows the rule of law. If Trump replaces everyone with the sort of people he wanted Mike Pence to be, then why would they give a flying fukk what the House has to say?

And that's not even taking election shenanigans into consideration.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If every person remaining in the executive branch is working for him, and they're the kind of people who, like him, don't listen to authorities they consider invalid, then what the fukk is the House going to do?

I know you have zero familiarity with the structure of the federal government, but checks and balances only work if the executive branch follows the rule of law. If Trump replaces everyone with the sort of people he wanted Mike Pence to be, then why would they give a flying fukk what the House has to say?

And that's not even taking election shenanigans into consideration.
:russell: and what the fukk are you gonna do about it, besides cry on an internet forum?

this is mostly fearmongering

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Low Quality Posting
@Rhakim sad that you sink to such disingenuous fakkitry, when it comes time to defend bruce jenner not being a woman. not sure what your angle is, since you don't actually believe what you post

other than that, you're a pretty good poster. Sad!

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Rhakim sad that you sink to such disingenuous fakkitry, when it comes time to defend bruce jenner not being a woman. not sure what your angle is, since you don't actually believe what you post

Lol did you just find a way to bring gender concern trolling into THIS topic?

Man you are something else....

Why

Superstar
Daps

“Disingenuous fakkitry “lmfao
:pachaha:I’m using this today

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

giphy.gif

:manny: