Hey Breh's! just want to advertise my game in here

MisterMajesty

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
Hey there guys! It's my first thread ever, so I thought I'd advertise to you guys a game that I'm making. I've posted a few times in here in the past (namely for Prodigy of Mobb deep) and here an there for writing. My game is called Perfect Lap, it's an anime styled racing game that plays in the vein of Retro era (PSX - PS2) racers, with its main inspiration being Ridge Racer Type 4.

I just published an article on it regarding some UX/UI choices also - My journey as a UX designer: Bringing the UI, into UX Part 1

Here is some gameplay footage of it also. Over the weekend, I will be writing two more articles for it, in preparation for a UX interview I have next week. So if you guys want to ask any questions, or even add me on discord, feel absolutely free.

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
Cool stuff breh. Would you say your strength is in art, programming, or both?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Hey there guys! It's my first thread ever, so I thought I'd advertise to you guys a game that I'm making. I've posted a few times in here in the past (namely for Prodigy of Mobb deep) and here an there for writing. My game is called Perfect Lap, it's an anime styled racing game that plays in the vein of Retro era (PSX - PS2) racers, with its main inspiration being Ridge Racer Type 4.

I just published an article on it regarding some UX/UI choices also - My journey as a UX designer: Bringing the UI, into UX Part 1

Here is some gameplay footage of it also. Over the weekend, I will be writing two more articles for it, in preparation for a UX interview I have next week. So if you guys want to ask any questions, or even add me on discord, feel absolutely free.

Let me tell you something Mr.Majestic...

I'm sensing a motorcycle instead of a car, and since you're going the anime theme you can be creative with how this motorcycle rider breaks. Maybe metal shin pads that he slides on during hard turns and sparks fly up. That's my two cents :handshake:

MisterMajesty

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
Let me tell you something Mr.Majestic...

I'm sensing a motorcycle instead of a car, and since you're going the anime theme you can be creative with how this motorcycle rider breaks. Maybe metal shin pads that he slides on during hard turns and sparks fly up. That's my two cents :handshake:

Considering the ultimate plan, you're borderline psychic :merchant: