Hey Breh's! just want to advertise my game in here

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Considering the ultimate plan, you're borderline psychic :merchant:
I've been gaming all my life, I was a beta tester for 2k during the sega era and they took every idea I had and implemented it. ESPNn inclusion, no longer having the ball disappear and reappear in players hands or forcing the ref to run across the court to get a loose ball. I told them what they need to do, they did it and to thank me they gave me every 2k months in advance, wanting feedback until they sold sega sports to 2k.

I say all that to say I feel I can add to plenty of games development wise and I have no problem adding any input if you're ever just looking for a different perspective :handshake:

MisterMajesty

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
Got a Steam page? Or Twitter

No Steam page YET. But it may be coming very soon, I have a big interview coming up in two days. If I get that job, I can fund the game and I'd honestly be more than glad to have some of you gentlemen trying it out. As far as twitter goes, you can follow me at @Blue_Spero, feel free to DM me either there or here as I a more than happy to answer questions and give help if needed.

MisterMajesty

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
New post about the game is up! My journey as a UX designer: bringing the UI into UX Part 3 also a quick pic of a level I started today

unknown.png

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
I’m not a fan of racing games, but I’ll definitely give yours a look if your interested in testers let us know.

:salute: