Hispanic/Latino IS A Race

Monster

Aztec Street Soldier
Daps
I'm sick of you trolls/sabotagers trying to play stupid, so here's the official race of what race Hispanics are.

Here's what Hispanic is:

-At least 10% Native DNA
-No more than 70% DNA of any other single race (white/black/asian)
-2 Hispanic Parents
If someone falls into that^^^ breakdown they're Hispanic.

Now Stop trying to marginalize us.

Last edited:

Luna

All Star
Daps
Hispanic is an ethnicity (a cultural/local designation rather than an anthropological one). Latino does not necessarily mean Hispanic. There are many Latinos that do not fit the standards that you've mentioned. That's like saying every "real american" is white just because the majority of the american population is. Latino countries are a product of colonization meaning different nationalities moved to the same countries and boned the fukk out of each other. A combination of races can never make another race.

Last edited:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
I'm sick of you trolls/sabotagers trying to play stupid, so here's the official race of what race Hispanics are.

Here's what Hispanic is:

-At least 10% Native DNA

It's 3 major races everything else is a mix of. If you half breed babies want to claim your own race go ahead just remember to honor your mother and farther. I'm done trying to speak logic into black people who like denying their african ancestry.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Hispanic is not a race but lets not act like when someone says hispanic were not thinking of these type dudes

hispanic-misconceptions.jpg

GUCCI

Banned
Daps

Here's what Hispanic is:

-At least 10% Native DNA

True Hispanics are EUROPEAN/WHITE spaniards. Latins are are Italians,Spaniards,French

LATINO is a made up word by Ronald Regan
Mexicans are a mix of Euro/Native american BUT most mexicans are 70-100% Native American. Native Americans are mongoloids aka asians. Asians crossed to the america over 10,000+ years ago and evolved into modern day Native Americans.

Spaniards can be celtics or other european groups. Spaniards are whiter than Italians on average for example.

Slaves were brought into the Spanish Colonies in the Americas back in the 1500-1700s

Hispanic is now used as a term for anyone from a spanish speaking country but does NOT specify biological race

The average "Hispanic" is 70% European(they inherited blood from Euros the same ones u see out in shopping malls)

Mexicans are mostly Native Americans(the ones the english men killed in USA)

Blacks in South American countries/Caribbean are the SAME blacks you see in the USA.

Only confusion is that USA JUST started mixing mulattos within the past 30 years(in substantial numbers) and Latin America has people that are Multi Generational Mixed.(been mixing for 300+ years).

This is it in a nutshell. Do your research.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
it's different for different parts of america but the majority of people in america identify the picture i posted as "hispanics"
Yeah i feel you. Exactly why they aren't a race. It's more of a cultural identity than genetics. Part of being hispanic by definition is speaking spanish and the other is your ancestral geographical ties with latin america.
Haitians are latino by definition and if they can speak spanish they are hispanic.
20372a1032d55b02675880a07873ff69.jpg

Taharqa

Superstar
Daps
Isn't hispanic nikkas from hispanola aka haiti and dominican republic? :patrice:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if you go by dated european concepts. there's only 3 races. caucasoid, negroid and mongoloid race. in present day, race is a blend of nationality, ethnicity and skin color. i get what you're saying though.

Last edited: