Hispanics Will Be The NEW Majority In The U.S. Come 2044? (I'm Iffy & Kinda Jealous)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I read something that Hispanics will become the NEW majority in 2044. Listen, I'm cool with Hispanics, but I will admit I'm jealous :francis: It should have been us :manny: We should have controlled the economy and etc and we dropped the ball :snoop: Anyway discuss. Basically, we are growing, but Hispanics will be twice a large as Blacks. Don't believe the racist propaganda of racist Caucasians that we are killing are own folk and indeed killing ourselves off:francis: Because are population is still growing.

BlackDemographics.com | POPULATION

African-American-Statistics-2.jpg

Population-2-chart-1790-to-2012.jpg

Census: Whites become 'minority' in 2044, Hispanic population twice blacks'

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Que? When they have kids, they have like three to five at time. I believe it.

Time to dust off two years of Spanish.

Donde esta in la bibloteca ay chica? :shaq:

Muy caliente mi feo amore:shaq:

Hispanic is from Spain. Different demographics hombre.

El nino gato :russ:

DarrynCobretti

Fresh out the bed, count up the dead
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
All this drip on me
Yo, this nikka really said "we dropped the ball"...like we supposed to breed like wild rabbits just to keep up with the growing incoming #s thats soley due the fact most are immigrants from a fukking neighboring country...
full

What's next US as entire country "dropped the ball" because we can't surpass China or India in total population...
full

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:yeshrug:....BP know what they gotta do by now...so sink or swim, because is coming to save us

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
This nikka said "we dropped the ball"...like we supposed to breed like wild rabbits just to keep up with the growing incoming #s thats soley due the fact most are immigrants from a fukking neighboring country...:martin:

What's next US as entire country "dropped the ball" because we can't surpass China or India in population...:martin:
Dropped the ball by not bonding together and working as one conglomerate. I have stated this in other threads.