Hispanics Will Be The NEW Majority In The U.S. Come 2044? (I'm Iffy & Kinda Jealous)

Frostmage

Live long and prosper, unless I hate you.
Daps
Que? When they have kids, they have like three to five at time. I believe it.

Time to dust off two years of Spanish.

Donde esta in la bibloteca ay chica? :shaq:

Muy caliente mi feo amore:shaq:

Hispanic is from Spain. Different demographics hombre.

El nino gato :russ:
They're just making more workers for white people. They may eventually outnumber whites, but, like in South Africa, that will mean nothing if whites retain majority economic and political power.

Frostmage

Daps
That's they onl
Because a majority of them are illegal. I see so many Mexicans who can't speak English at all getting all kinds of Medicaid and benefits at hospitals. Trump finna set all that straight tho
Illegals should not benefit from taxpayers. My Caribbean immigrant mother worked as a maid to get sponsored, then became an RN and sent for me six years later...so fawk these people.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
They're just making more workers for white people. They may eventually outnumber whites, but, like in South Africa, that will mean nothing if whites retain majority economic and political power.

A new working class that they can control :ohhh:

We can't assimilate enough for them and we have every right to be here too. Replacement is the next option.

DIOS MIO :sadcam:

Frostmage

Daps
A new working class that they can control :ohhh:

We can't assimilate enough for them and we have every right to be here too. Replacement is the next option.

DIOS MIO :sadcam:
I doubt AAs/Blacks will be so easy to erase from the landscape or bumped from the political hierarchy. It seems like no matter which groups surplant Blacks in numbers, the dance will always primarily be a Black and white tango.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
I doubt AAs/Blacks will be so easy to erase from the landscape or bumped from the political hierarchy. It seems like no matter which groups surplant Blacks in numbers, the dance will always primarily be a Black and white tango.

I agree, unfortunately I feel as if we are forever tied to them. Somehow, some way. :francis:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Solution have more babies than they do but oh wait that means no more GMB and abortions

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
Planned Parenthood and Mass Incarceration(sterilization in prisons, along with sterilization through the foods we eat on the outside) has a lot to do with it our birth rate is higher than em. For instance look at Africa the population on the continent should be crazy. But when you factor in diseases(STD and other shyt), germ/chemical warfare it's no surprise that pop is what it is. This shyt is by design.
Planned Parenthood is a positive thing

If you're not fit to raise a child, you shouldn't be having children

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
Planned Parenthood is a positive thing

If you're not fit to raise a child, you shouldn't be having children

Don't quote me if you don't know what you're talking about. Because planned parenthood as it relates to black people had nothing to do with whether black mothers were fit to raise children. You're understanding is shallow.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
First off I don't believe they will catch up to whites in 25-30 years. Second, the Census will modify the definition of White to allow certain Latin nationalities to be considered white. Third of all, single Black men are only 6% of our households? :jbhmm:

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
Don't quote me if you don't know what you're talking about. Because planned parenthood as it relates to black people had nothing to do with whether black mothers were fit to raise children. You're understanding is shallow.
Anything that results in less ghetto trash plaguing black communities I am all for