HitGOAT on who he would have liked to work with

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
Hart, widely considered to be one of the best in-ring workers ever, wishes he could have had the dream matches that fans wanted to see.

"Kurt Angle would have been one of my primary guys. He always wanted to work with me and I wish I could've worked with him. I would have loved to work with Brock Lesnar just because I always heard he was a good pro in the ring. The opposite of Goldberg," said Hart during a K&S WrestleFest signing.
It has been zero days since Bret took a shot at Goldberg. Natalya previously mentioned that Lesnar told her that he would have loved to wrestle Bret.

Hart continued, naming Rey Mysterio as someone he would have loved to work with.

"A guy I really wish I could have worked with would have been Rey Mysterio. Rey was really as special or unique as Andre The Giant was, in a different way. There is only one great masked wrestler in the history of wrestling, that was really great, and that's Rey Mysterio. Rey has always been one of the best. When I think of great wrestlers, I always overlook Rey but he's one of the greatest of all time. I've always respected him and wish I could have worked with him," he said.

Mysterio and Lesnar are still active today with Lesnar set to face Bobby Lashley at WWE Crown Jewel while Mysterio is scheduled to challenge GUNTHER for the WWE Intercontinental Championship in the future.

Hart will manage FTR (Dax Harwood & Cash Wheeler) at Big Time Wrestling on October 22.

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Only three things in this world are certain: Death, taxes, and Bret Hart trashing Goldberg unprompted. :mjlol:

I bet every Thanksgiving, Bret is like "This year, I have a lot to be thankful for. I'm thankful that I'm alive, even though Goldberg tried his hardest to cripple me. Sometimes, I thank the Lord that Goldberg wasn't smart or coordinated enough to finish the job. It was that easy, why couldn't he do it? Plus, I hear Goldberg's a nasty guy. Really mean. You know Goldberg once asked Stevie Wonder what his favorite color was?"

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Im a Bret stan but when he gonna admit it was the 4 or 5 matches he continued to have after the Goldberg kick that ended his career

Including a street fight match vs Terry Funk where he took a bump on the stairs. If we keeping it real a guy he respects like Funk probably ended his career but Im sleep:hubie:

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Supporter
Daps
Only three things in this world are certain: Death, taxes, and Bret Hart trashing Goldberg unprompted. :mjlol:

I bet every Thanksgiving, Bret is like "This year, I have a lot to be thankful for. I'm thankful that I'm alive, even though Goldberg tried his hardest to cripple me. Sometimes, I thank the Lord that Goldberg wasn't smart or coordinated enough to finish the job. It was that easy, why couldn't he do it? Plus, I hear Goldberg's a nasty guy. Really mean. You know Goldberg once asked Stevie Wonder what his favorite color was?"
:laff:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
"Prayers for Hangman. He was lucky his match wasn't against Goldberg"

"I like Rey Mysterio's work, and his mask too. Goldberg should wear a mask to hide how shameful he was"

"Personally my favorite Mighty Ducks movie was the 2nd one. I thought that Team USA would have been unbeatable if Goldberg wasn't the Starting Goalie. Julie the Cat had better reflexes while Goldberg was sloppy, he didn't care about his diet or exercising. I saw the third film, and I don't understand the decision by the coach to make Goldberg a Forward; he has always been a sloppy player on the Ice, and I thought that when he laced up his skates, he might end up hurting someone."