HitGOAT on who he would have liked to work with

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
An update:lolbron:
“I always thought that if Goldberg got in the Hall of Fame, that [Barry] Horowitz should have got in the Hall of Fame, just ‘cause Horowitz could actually wrestle. Goldberg never could. I don’t know what Goldberg got in the Hall of Fame for. I think he got in there for hurting everybody he worked with.”
“They should [put Horowitz in the Hall of Fame], and they should take Goldberg out.”

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Supporter
Daps
An update:lolbron:
barry-horowitz-tap-back.gif

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Im a Bret stan but when he gonna admit it was the 4 or 5 matches he continued to have after the Goldberg kick that ended his career

Including a street fight match vs Terry Funk where he took a bump on the stairs. If we keeping it real a guy he respects like Funk probably ended his career but Im sleep:hubie:
I’m still :mindblown: I just learned this info a few months ago

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
The shots at Goldberg. Love that HITGOAT never misses an opportunity to shyt on Goldberg.

:lolbron:

Only three things in this world are certain: Death, taxes, and Bret Hart trashing Goldberg unprompted. :mjlol:

I bet every Thanksgiving, Bret is like "This year, I have a lot to be thankful for. I'm thankful that I'm alive, even though Goldberg tried his hardest to cripple me. Sometimes, I thank the Lord that Goldberg wasn't smart or coordinated enough to finish the job. It was that easy, why couldn't he do it? Plus, I hear Goldberg's a nasty guy. Really mean. You know Goldberg once asked Stevie Wonder what his favorite color was?"

"Personally my favorite Mighty Ducks movie was the 2nd one. I thought that Team USA would have been unbeatable if Goldberg wasn't the Starting Goalie. Julie the Cat had better reflexes while Goldberg was sloppy, he didn't care about his diet or exercising. I saw the third film, and I don't understand the decision by the coach to make Goldberg a Forward; he has always been a sloppy player on the Ice, and I thought that when he laced up his skates, he might end up hurting someone."

Bret Hart on a trip to Del Frisco's: "I ordered a steak medium well, and when they brought it to the table, it was only done medium. I had the waiter check the line to see if Bill Goldberg was working tonight. Only someone completely inconsiderate and lacking basic understanding like him would mess up an easy steak order at a restaurant."

Bret Hart on Mumble Rap: "One of my kids shared a Lil' Pump song with me, and the first thing I asked myself was if Bill Goldberg recklessly mule kicked Lil' Pump to the point that his speech was affected."

Bret Hart on the show "Paw Patrol": "Last weekend I was watching Paw Patrol with my great-niece, and seeing this Mayor Humdinger fail at the simplest tasks reminded me of Bill Goldberg failing spectacularly at the simple task of being safe with your opponent in the ring."

Bret Hart on Ben Simmons' Shot: "This kid makes no effort to improve. He has all the talent in the world, and much like Bill Goldberg, is coasting on people hyping him up without acknowledging the reality that at best, he's a 4/10 basketball player if he can't shoot the damn ball."

Last edited:

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
Bret Hart on a trip to Del Frisco's: "I ordered a steak medium well, and when they brought it to the table, it was only done medium. I had the waiter check the line to see if Bill Goldberg was working tonight. Only someone completely inconsiderate and lacking basic understanding like him would mess up an easy steak order at a restaurant."

Bret Hart on Mumble Rap: "One of my kids shared a Lil' Pump song with me, and the first thing I asked myself was if Bill Goldberg recklessly mule kicked Lil' Pump to the point that his speech was affected."

Bret Hart on the show "Paw Patrol": "Last weekend I was watching Paw Patrol with my great-niece, and seeing this Mayor Humdinger fail at the simplest tasks reminded me of Bill Goldberg failing spectacularly at the simple task of being safe with your opponent in the ring."

Bret Hart on Ben Simmons Shot: "This kid makes no effort to improve. He has all the talent in the world, and much like Bill Goldberg, is coasting on people hyping him up without acknowledging the reality that at best, he's a 4/10 basketball player if he can't shoot the damn ball."

Bret Hart on Kobe Bryant knocking over Pau Gasol at the 2008 Oympics: Kobe is a Great Player, Very competitive. The impact of that hit reminded me of Starrcade 1999 when Bill Goldberg kicked me in the head which ended my career. But Kobe cared enough to Pau to where he hit him in the chest, Not the head like that meathead Bill.

Last edited:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Goldberg has apologized numerous times to Bret since 1999 and seems regretful about the whole ordeal. Of course, Bret doesn’t have to accept Goldberg’s apology either. I think both men (or maybe just Bret) need to move on from the situation. There’s nothing that can be done at this point or any point after the kick.

I used to joke around that Bret used to go back and forth on his stance with Bill as he called him one of the nicest guys in the business and they’ve taken pictures together at numerous conventions and sometimes he’d like Goldberg to an idiotic buffoon but it seems like he’s now firmly in the anti—Goldberg lane.

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
Bret gonna hate Goldberg till the casket drop.. He's a true Cancer at heart :mjlol:

You really think that's where it is going to stop? The HitGOAT tombstone will read something a long the lines : Live life to the fullest, never give up, and stay strong**

**Unlike that ball headed, unprofessional, imbecile known as Goldberg.

:dead: