Hitler-quoting candidate wins North Carolina Republican gubernatorial primary

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
I was about to say the initial article didn’t necessarily have c00n shyt in it for him to be called a c00n but an investigation needs to be done about the reparations comment

@bnew
Can you find him saying that , cause I don’t see how somebody can say that but yet get so far in they political career, I don’t care if he in a republican state that’s some out of pocket shyt to be saying and still be able to win shyt

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps

Tair

Superstar
Daps
I was about to say the initial article didn’t necessarily have c00n shyt in it for him to be called a c00n but an investigation needs to be done about the reparations comment

@bnew
Can you find him saying that , cause I don’t see how somebody can say that but yet get so far in they political career, I don’t care if he in a republican state that’s some out of pocket shyt to be saying and still be able to win shyt

:francis:

Robinson, who is Black, is currently running for North Carolina governor.“If you want to tell the truth about it, it is you who owes,” said Robinson during the 2021 North Carolina Republican Party Convention, seemingly referring to Black Americans. “Why do you owe? Because somebody in those fields took strikes for you. After those fields were ended and slavery was ended, somebody had to walk through Jim Crow for you. Somebody fought wars and died for you. Somebody lived less than because they didn’t have what you have, and they did it for you. There are people in their graves right now, and they are there because they were willing to stand up and fight for you.”
Robinson’s other greatest hits include the time he compared slavery to abortion and the time he said that white laborers had it just as bad “if not worse than Black slaves.” In more recent advertisements, Robinson repeatedly claimed that he has freed himself from the Left’s “welfare plantation.”

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
The abortion record alone should doom him but you never know. Trump is probably favored to win that state and could carry him on his coattails. Or maybe people split their votes, which happens sometimes. Seems pretty clear this guy has carefully crafted an extremist niche and actively seeks Nazi support. Quoting Hitler and then pulling the "it's just a quote/history" card is a pretty common dog whistle for these people.